Chapter Ten

Authors note:

Oh My God! Chapter ten allready?!?!?!? AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! This has gone by so quickly :) A week before i was considering writing a Fan faction and now i'm up too Chapter Ten! <3 <3 Yay! Hehehe! This chapter is dedicated to Anwyn, an annoying year seven who kept buggin me until i let her read my stories, IM SO PROUD THAT SHE FINALLY LIKES 1D! (kind of) Anyway, Read on! :) And please comment! This is an important chapter! :) :) Also, Meet Natalie, based on my great friend Tasia.

Hehe, Lol :) Gwen

Oh an P.S: Read my sisters story, White lies and my friend Paris's story, Missing pages :) THEY'RE AWESOME

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 LUCY'S POV

I smile as i flip through the photo album, finding another and another picture of Harry and I that makes me smile. God, we were so cute when we were little. I giggle when i turn the page, finding a photo of Harry and I wearing swimmers, he was squirting me with the hoze, and on my face was an expression of absolute terror and yet i was looking up to him, smiling u at him.

I sigh and flip the page, I guess one of the reason's it's weird to have Harry back is because i don't worship him anymore, i used to follow his every move, back when we where kids, but know i've got other friends. I groan, slapping my head. Speaking of friends, Natalie was coming over today, We where supposed to be studying for Science, I had forgotten to tell her about the whole One-Direction-staying-in-my-house-thing, And knowing her, she was going to either be super pissed or Super happy.

Probably happy.

I heard her knock, Oh No, What if one of the boy's gets it and she freaks out? I ran down staries, shoved Zayn out of the way and locked them inside the Living room, they would realise pretty soon what i had done, but i had to explain it to Natalie first, But how much time would that give me? I opened the door quickly and there She was, smiling and looking perfect as usual. "Hey!" i said, ushering her in, placing a calm smile on my face, when inside i was freaking out, "Lucy, are you ok?" she asked, gigling nervously.

"Ok, Natalie." i said, closing the door. "I'm about to tell you something that will probably shock and suprise you."

"Huh?"

"One Direction-" i began, but was interuppted by Liam opening and closing the door to the living room. I though i locked it... Oops.

"Hi." he says, smiling. "I'm... I'm Liam."

"I know." she said, "Wait... did i just say that out loud?"

"Yeah." said Liam, blushing a little. "You just did."

"Great. Just.. Great." she muttered underneath her breathe.

Zayn came in, arguing with Louis, they both stopped when they saw Natalie. "Hi.." said Zayn.

"Lucy didn't tell me she was inviting.. friends." said Louis, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys, we have to work on HOMEWORK, so can you.. flirt with her some other time?"

Liam blushed. I smirked and grabbed Natalie's arm, dragging her away.

"So.. How did this happen?" Natalie asked, her eyes glazed.

"What? oh, It's a long story, Basicly, Hannah and I needed a Babysitter."

"So you're Mum and Dad hired.. five?"

"Yep."

I turned around and bumped into Hary, who's face was looking suprisingly red. "Lucy, I need to talk-" he began but i sighed and said "Harry, Later ok? Me and Natalie need to work on our english project."

"Hi." said Natalie, smiling brightly. "I'm Natalie."

"Hey, I'm Harry." he said, smiling at her and then turning back to me, "Lucy, Can we please talk, I-"

"Harry! Later, ok?" i said, annoyed. I opened my door, letting Natalie in and then closed it on Harry's suprised face.

"Wow." she said, laughing. "What did Harry do?"

"Nothing." i mumble.