- BONUS CHAPTER - Old Memmories.

Ok :)) I've been having a writers block, And people have been asking me to write more, so i'm just going to put up a bunch of old memories :) Hope you like! and please read even though this isn't a chapter! <3 <3 <3

x Gwen

.

.

.

.

"Mummy.. Who's that?" I asked, pointing to a little boy who was watching me.

"I don't know, sweetheart. Can you please take this inside?" My Mother asked, tucking a lose hair back behind her hair and passing me a cardboard box.

I nodded, but i couldn't help looking back at the little boy, he was about my age.

Slowly, I raised my seven year old fingers and waved tentatively.

He smiled, and waved back.

I grinned, and his green eyes followed me as i walked back towards the house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"This is Lucy." Harry said, grinning.

I looked at the floor.

"Hi."

"If Any of you make her cry.. " said Harry, flexing his non existent muscles.

"Hi!" said Hannah, coming over to the group of curious children gathered around us. "I'm Hannah!"

"Hi!" says a girl with curly blond hair, smiling. "I didn't know there where two of you!"

"Its called being twins." said Hannah in a monotone.

"Ohhh.."

"I'm Hannah, And She's Lucy."

"Whose older?" said the same girl.

"Lucy is. But she's shy. I'm not." she said bluntly.

"But Lucy tells excellent jokes." said Harry, defending me.

"She does!" Says Hannah, grinning.

"Thanks." i said, looking at Hannah, Then Harry.

"Let's play hopscotch!" said Hannah, grabbing me.

"No!" said Harry. "I want to play Princesses and Princes!"

"I.." I said, looking between them. "Why don't we play both?"

Hannah sighed. "Go Play with Harry. I'll just play with Melanie." she pointed to the curly blond.

"Ok." i said. "If you're sure.."

"I am. Go." said Hannah.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't help.. Falling in love.. With you.." Harry sang into the mirror.