Chapter Twenty

Thanks for all the comments. This is for Zara!

.

.

.

One Week later

.

.

.

One the day of the Interview

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

It’s been a week since the accident. I only had a bruised eye, a fractured wrist and several bruises and scratches, but most of them have healed by now, Niall and Hannah had been very good. Looking after me whenever they can. But Cleo takes up a lot of their time…

Cleo’s out so it’s just me and the boys, who are doing their interview, And they’re quite nervous… But they’ve done heaps before so they don’t need to worry.

“Bye!” says Niall, kissing me on the cheek. “The interview finishes at six, so we’ll be back for dinner!”

“Bye Bye!” Says Louis, “I’ll miss you!”

The walk out together, talking happily.

“Bye!” says Liam.

“See Ya, Lucy!” Zayn calls.

And finally, Last comes Harry.

“Bye Lucy!” He says, winking.

“Bye Harry.” I say, grinning.

He grins and skips out of the doorway, the limo drives off and all the five boys wave at me.

I wave and watch the car drive away. As soon as they’re out of view I call Hannah down, We have Two hours till the show and it’s up to her to make me look as presentable as possible.

.

.

.

An Hour Later

.

.

.

“Done!” says Hannah, doing the final layer of my mascara.

“Wow. That was quick.” I say, a bit stunned from all the layers of concealer, eyeshadow, lip stick, lip gloss, eye liner and loads more that she’s put on me. She’s curled my hair and let it loose,  making it look like the hair in those L’Oreal ads. She then went through both our wardrobe until she found me the perfect outfit. Apparently it’s a bit of Vintage slash Modern slash Girly slahs Formal slash Casual. Whatever that means. I’m wearing a white lace skirt with White  High-Heels, I’m wearing a Off the shoulder Pink shirt with pearl earrings.

Let me tell you I look…. Wow.

Amazing.

Stunning.

Fabulous.

Hannah is a miracle worker.

“I’m so proud of myself.” She says, grinning. “Now, We’ve gotta go! The interview’s in an hour and there’s some pretty bad traffic.

She yanks open the front door, drags me down the steps and calls for a cab, which arrives in ten minuets.

“Channel Eleven, Please.” She tells the driver and we’re on our way.