Chapter Three

"Sheriff this is no time to panic!" said Buzz on screen.

Louis groaned.

I looked up from my computer, and grinned. They were half way through the first Toy Story movie, and you could totally tell that they had all seen this a million times before. Niall was actually mouthing the lines, But it wasn't like Liam could tell.

I slid my glasses off and came over to the coach. "Move over." i whispered to Harry and he scotted over a little bit, giving me all three centimeters.

How generous.

I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap.

"Hey!" Harry said. "If you wanted a seat, you could have just asked!"

"I did!"

"Sssssshhh!" said Liam, his eyes glued to the screen. "He's about to tell Buzz that He isn't really a toy!"

"Yay." Zayn muttered, looking at his watch.

"Can we watch something else?" said Louis loudly, sitting up, He got up and began to jump on the coach "NEW MOVIE! NEW MOVIE! NEW MOVIE!"

"Erm.. is this normal?" i asked.

"Yes." said Harry, giving me a duh look. "This is Louis we're talking about!"

"Why don't we watch Grease?" Niall sugested.

I sighed, "Hey Zayn what time is it?"  i said, while yawning.

"Nine thirty, why?"

I gronaed. "So.. i guess you guys are going to stay the night."

"Well, duh!" said Harry, giving me his evil grin. "Becuase it takes a lot of time to tell them how you got your nick name Luk-"

"NO DON'T TELL THEM!"

"-Cky." he finished.

Niall rubbed his eyes. "Guys, i'm going to go to bed."

i nodded and went to the spare cupboard, and tossed Niall a sleeping bag. "We don't have much room, we're having reneovations, so you'll just have to make do."

He smiled. "I'm sleepy.."

"Harry. Louis. Liam, Zayn!" I said. "Grab a sleeping bag and follow me."

"But i'm not TIRED!" louis whined, corssing his arms like a child. "I don't WANNA go to bed."

I showed them the way to the spare room, Louis lagging behind.

"Ok." i said, leaving the door wide open. "Here's the guest room."

Harry turned to me. "But it'll only fit three of us, max."

My smile fell. Oh no,

"Lucky," he said, grabbing me. "Do you have any space in your room?"

I smiled sheepishly. "Uh..."

THE NEXT MORNING.

I stumbled out of bed only to realse that i had just stepped on Harry's hair. I jumpde back quickly, but he still woke up. "Ow." he moaned, rubbing his hair. "That hurt."

"Sorry." i whispered, trying not to wake Niall up. I grabbed his hand, pulling him up. He eyed my pajames.

"Pink butterflies, eh?"

"Shut up." i said, feeling my cheeks already heating up. They had been the only clean Pyjames i could find last night.

I grabbed some clothes and walked out to the hall, tiptoeing, i wasn't quite sure if the others boys where up yet and so i decied to take a quick shower. after my shower i alipped on my clothes and grabbed a towel, begging to dry my hair with a towel.

"Hey Lucy." siad Hannah, coming in, yawning.

"Hey Hannah." i said, moving over and giving her a spare space on the coach. "Um.. There's something i need to tell you."

"What?" she asked.

"You might not belive me but-"

"What? Just tell me!'

"One Direction crashed out our house last night."

"WHAT? WHEN?HOW? HERE!" She screamed. I shoved my hand onto her mouth.

"Sssh!' i scolded. "They're still asleep!"

"They're still here?" said Hannah with a tone of disbeleif. "Where are they? What room are they in?"

"Niall and Harry are in mine and -"

"Wait! Niall Horan and Harry Styles ARE IN YOUR BEDROOM?!?!"

"Yes. And Zayn, Louis and Liam are in the guest bedroom."

"I gotta-"  Hannah ran a hadn through her hair. "I've gotta put some makeup on! And..And brush my hair! And take a shower!'

She turned to me angrily. "How could you forget to mention to me last night that one direction were in our house?"