Chapter Thirteen

Dear Readers,

Well.. Let me just say i didn’t expect this much reaction for my story, I just wanted to Thank all my fans and reader's, Thank you for reading! I'm so Happy that people like my story! And I'm amazed every time when i realise how Lucky I’ve been. (Like Lucy, Hahaha)

Anyway if there's anything i can do, Dedicate, post a picture, Read your story, ANYTHING. I'll do it. Because i'll do anything to thank you :) Anyway, I've received a lot of people saying they like Lucy/Niall or Lucy/Harry and i need your opinion on it, it will be taken into consideration. Also any opinions on who you want Hannah or Zayn or Louis to end up with please tell me, because I’m stuck.

I also would like to say that... Get ready for it... Get ready for it.... I've planned the whole first book. Yes, That's right people, there WILL be a second book :) And i hope you’re as excited about it as me because i only have about 10- 15 chapters left of this book, The next book will be called Forever and Always and I haven’t decided much, but i have planned the basic structure, and let me give you one clue, expect the unexpected.

I'm totally stoked about it and will keep writing it whenever i can, So keep reading and enjoy this chapter! Have a nice time reading it and keep on reading! Please keep commenting and Voting, that's what keeps me motivated.

AND OMIGOD THE STORY'S HAD OVER 3,000 READS! AHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! :o :0 :O GASP!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Anyway, rants over!

Gwen

Lucy’s POV

"Huh?" i ask, confused.

"Um.. can we.. Go someplace else?" asks Niall nervously.

 I nod, feeling dazed. "Sure.."

He takes me outside and bites his lip.

"Um.. Lucy, look, I'm.. I'm not quite sure how to say this.. but.. it seems like a … er , good time to so-"

I roll my eyes, boys, Can’t take charge of anything. So i lean forward and kiss him.

.

Natalie's POV

"Look, Natalie." Liam begins. "I've known you for a short time and I.. I was wondering if, If... You wanted to be in a One Direction Video!?"

"Um.." sure i say, trying not to let my disappointment show, I thought he was going to ask me something else. "Yeah. Yeah, That would be great."

I really thought he was going to ask me something else, But i guess i was just acting like a kid.. He's Liam Payne. He's Liam Payne. He's LIAM PAYN. There would be no way on earth that he ever liked me or would ever ask me to be his girlfriend, I mean there's heaps of gorgeous girls out there who would DIE to date him.

And i'm just.... Me.

What do i have to offer him?

I trip over a loose floorboard and he catches me, his hands grab mine. I smile and mumble my thanks, all without looking him in the eyes. And i walk down stairs, as if i don't care about Liam Payne,