Chapter Eight

Ugh... i can't find the right title for my story, here's so possible idea's, please comment on the one that works best...

(A) Harry Styles, My childhood Best Friend.

(B)  That Lucky One Direction Fan

(C)  It's Gotta be you, Lucy

(D) One Direction are baby-sitting me.

Also i won't be able to update every couple of seconds, becuase lately the internet at my house has been going on and off, which sucks, And i'm also getting a lot of Homework but it'll be the holidays soon, so i'll be able to update heps then :)

Also, I've been getting a lot of comments from my friends saying they want Lucy and Liam together or Hannah and Zayn, If you have anything to say about the realitonships between the caretors, please tell me and i'll take it into consideration.

 Gwen :) <3

"Sssh." said Niall, patting my head. "Don't cry, Lucy.."

I sigh and wrap my hands around his neck, even though i've known Niall for a short time, i feel like i've known him for longer, it's weird.. I've only ever felt like that with one other person, and that was Harrry. Except with Niall it was stronger, like it was the same, like he felt he knew me too.

God, i felt like a soap opera, i was even thinking like a soap opera, I wish i could just go back to being plain, old boring Lucy Lane. Not Lucky, not Luc, Just Lucy. I sigh and and gently push myself off Niall, he smiles softly and wipes my tears away. "Lucy." He murmers. "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"What Happened was that.. i overeracted." i say, rubbing my hands over my eyes.

"Lucy... i haven't known you very long, but for the time that i have known you.. you've been the perfect hostess." says Niall, trying to calm me down. "And for all the time that i've known Harry, he's been hilarious, flirrty and always making cheeky comments but sometimes he can really annoy me sometimes."

"What's your point?"

"My point is.. Harry's an idoit for making you cry, And i can tell he feels really bad. He was having aloud argument with Hannah when i woke up, And i came stright down here to make sure you where ok."

"You did?"

"Yep." he says proudly. "I ran stright out of the house."

"Aww... thank Niall." i say, smiling at him.

"No, Problem." He says getting up. "This is a really cool place, I would've played here all the time if i were a kid."

"Yeah.. We did."

"We?"

"Hannah, Harry and I."

"Oh." he says, looking at the ground.

"Niall?" i ask and he looks up.

"Mhhm?"

"Where Hannah and Harry actually arguing over me?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don;t know, i ran to find you as soon as i heard you where missing but i think Hannah was a bit angry at Harry for leaving you, For the X-Factor, she said when he left.. You changed."

"She did?"

"Yeah." Niall studies me carefully. "Is.. Is that true? Are you jealous?"

"What! No.. I'm not Jealous about Harry's sucesses, i'm just in shock, of Harry's sucesses."

"Why?"

"Becuase, of the way he gets treated,People treat him like a god, look up to him, Have crushes on him. It's weird having your childhood best friend on Sunrise, Having pictures of him half naked with girls swooning.. It's actuall kind of creepy."

Niall luaghed, and i couldn't help but smile, becuase he was the sort of person that could laugh, and you'd instantlly feel warm.

"What?" i asked.

"My friend Cleo said the exact same thing."

"Cleo?" i say, the warmth dying down. "Who's she?"

"A friend, we weren't as close as you and Harry were, but we were close."

"Oh, Ok." i say, shivering, the cardigan is too thin.

"Are you cold?" says Niall, looking worried.

"Nope. I'm just shivering for fun." i mutter and he smiles, He begins to take of his jacket.

"What are you doing?"

"Being polite." he says, giving me that duh look.

"I'm fine! I don't want your jacket!" i say, pushing it back into his arms.

Niall rolls his eyes. "Well, I want you to have my jacket."

"I'm fine! We can just walk quickly and i'll warm up then."

Niall rolls his eyes and shoves the jacket in my arms, he smirks and begins to run.

"NIALL!" I call, "COME BACK!"

"COME AND CATCH ME!" He calls, and i sprint after him, and i begin to feel warm again. Mabey it's the exercise, or mabey it's something else.

Three HoursLATER

Niall and i finally arrive at the house, puffing, red faced and exsausted. I was joking to him about something, and he opened the door, smling. I went through the archway first and bumped into Harry, when he saw me and Niall together, i thought his head was about to turn purple with rage.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He yells, crossing his amrs. "I'VE.. WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!"

Hannah came in, running. "Lucy!' she grabs me and hugs me tightly, her mascara running.  "You're ok!"

"Of course i'm ok! I've only been gone about an hour!"

"You've been gone for Four hours and a half!" says Liam, coming in, crossing his arms. " We sent Paul out looking for you, everyone's been worried sick!"

Harry dosen't say anything, just glares at Niall.

"Harry was even going to ring up Mum and Dad." says Hannah, glaring at him. "But i told him not to, We saved up for ages for that vacation!"

"You where going to spoil it?" i ask angrily, crossing my arms.

"I was really worried!" He said. "I didn't know if you where going to be ok!"

Niall glares at him. "You saw me go after her! Of Course she was going to be ok!"

"Yeah, you're about as helpful as a pigeon!" says Harrry, muttering under his breathe.

"Hey!" says Niall angrily. "At least i went after her!"