Chapter Four

"Whoa. Hannah! Calm down!"

"HOW DO YOU FORGET TO TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!?"

"Hey Lucy." said Zayn coming in, yawning. "Can you stop shouting?"

Hannah turned around, and her jaw was haning so low i thought it was going to break. "You're.. You're.."

"Oh.Hey." said Zayn, blinking, turning on the charm, "I'm Zayn."

"I.. I..."

"Hey Lucy." said Louis coming in. He turned to Hannah. "Hey Lucy. Wait, what? Am i seeing double? must be dreaming." he walked back to the Spare room, rubbing his eyes.

"That was.. Louis... Louis Tomlinson... in our... our KITCHEN!" Hannah, seems to now be able to form actual words.

"Lucy." says Niall coming. "Whats for breakfast?"

He blinks a couple of times, his eyes re adjusting to the light. "Oh, Hey. You're Lucy's twin, right?"

"No she's my brother." i say sarcastically and Hannah hits me a little too hard.

"Hey!" she says laughing, twirling her hair, turning on the charm. "Yeah,I am her twin sister. The better twin."

Niall isn't quite sure how to respond to this. "Ok.." He turns to me. "So. Breakfast?"

I roll my eyes. He has a one-track mind. "Well, i guess since it's a special occasion.. we could have pancakes."

Niall practically jumps. "I LOVE PANCAKES!" He says happily, running up to me and hugging me. "YAY!"

Liam comes in. "Morning." he yawns.

"Hi." says Hannah, blushing a little.

Liam realises that he must have left his pajama shirt back in the Spare room, he looks down, going red a little. "Um.. I'll be.. right back." He dashes back towards the spare room.

Niall laughs. "Liam sometimes gets forgetful.. just be glad he didn't forget his pants!"

"Forget my what?" asks Liam, coming back in, shirt on.

"N-Nothing." i say, my cheeks reddening.

Niall turns to me. "So. Pancakes?"

I nod. "I'll make them now." I turn on the oven and begin to mix the mixture, when the first pancake is cooking Harry comes in.

"Hey guys."  Said Harry, coming in wearing Cotton blue pajamas. "I smelt Pancakes. Are they for me?"

"No." Niall scoffs. "They're for me."

He sees me raise an eyebrow and says quickly. "And Lucy."

Hannah, who's been flirting with Zayn and Liam spots Harry.

"Harry!" she cooes, hugging him. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, Hannah." he says, surprised by her sudden burst of affection.

"What's it like, being on tour?"

Harry smiles. "It's been... an interesting experience."

Liam smirks. "He's upset because we didn't have that much time for girls."

"I'm not just upset about that!" Says Harry. "Although, that is the main reason."

"Hey Guys." says Louis, coming in to the kitchen. "What's cooking?"

"Pancakes." says Zayn.

"Oooh!" says Louis happily. "For me?"