Chapter Twenty-Nine

Ah, So i've gotten a lot of ZANNAH comments.. A bit of NUCY and a HEAP of LARRY!No Liam/Natalie?!?!? I need to find a couple name for them.... suggestions would be appreciated :)

 Anyway, I have decided, and i will bite my self (Joking) If i change my mind. I'm not going to reveal anything, But I really really REALLY hope you don't get disappointed. I don't want to lose and fans or readers, so please keep reading even if i do ditch the couple. I cannot reveal anything. (Alva, this time i am NOT letting you bully it out of me.) Also, please don't Post rude comments or threaten me in any way :)

Also, don't Be surprised if i randomly dedicate a chapter to you, if you say something funny or make me smile you'll probably get a dedication XD

Ok, Rants over!

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy's POV

.

.

.

.

After the Movie

.

.

.

.

"That was good..." said Hannah, yawning.

Natalie turns to Liam. "Can you drive me home?"

He grins. "Sure Thing, Guys i'll be back in an hour."

They walk out of there, hand in hand.

"Awww... Young Love." says Zayn sarcastically.

"He really likes her though!" says Louis, getting up. "It's like.." He begins to mimic Liam's voice. "OMG, Natalie is like, OMG, So pretty! She Like, Is, LIke, Pretty. Yeah. And Like, OMG, So smart."

He pretends to twirl his hair on a finger, making a girlie face. "She smells like, OMG, So Good! And has like, THE prettiest Brown eyes. I luuuurrrrvvvve them!"

Zayn half snorts, Half laughs.

"I'm going to hit the sack." says Harry, avoiding my eyes.

"Okay. Night Bro." says Louis, patting him on the back.

"Night." says Harry, his gaze flickering from me to Niall, and then back to the floor.

Niall stiffens a little.

I turn to him, after Harry leaves. "We should probably plan out the party."

He nods. "Mhmm."

"Oooh! Party! Can i help?" said Louis, appearing from behind the coach.

"Yes. We need as much help as we can get." i say, smiling gratefully.

"Ok." he says, grabbing a chair and sitting down at the table. "You two; Sit."

We do, giggling a little.

"Ok, So what do we need to figure out?" he asks.

"Food, Invitations, Decoration, Music and... I think that's it." says Niall, scratching his head thoughtfully.

"Ok, Liam can do food. I'll do Decorations. Niall, You can do Music. And Lucy, you can do invitations." says Louis, taking charge.

"It's probably a good idea not to have Niall do food." i say, turning to Louis. "He'll eat it all."
"Hey!" Niall protested.

I turn to him, smiling. "What?"

He clutches his heart dramatically. "My heart is broken..."

"Don't worry!" i say. "I'll repair it."

He smiles and i lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

Ah, my sweet, Irish boyfriend.

"Ugh. Save it for later!" Louis complains.

I laugh, "So who sould i invite?" i ask, Whipping out a pen.

Louis shrugs. "Dunno."

"Well.." says Niall. "Natalie should come."

I nod and write her name down on the peice of white paper.

"And i'll give you everyone else's emails and numbers." he says..

I nod. "Ok."

"Niall, What Music does Cleo like?"

"One Direction."

"Well, should we peform a couple of songs?" Louis asks. "Would she like that?"

Niall smiled. "Yes."

"Well, Music and Invitations are done-"

We are inturupted by the sound of a door slamming.

"Liam? Liam?!?!" Louis calls, i can tell he's worried.

"I'm fine!" says Liam angrily, coming into the kitchen.

"No, You're not.."

"We had a fight, Ok?" says Liam, running one hand through his hair.

Niall and Louis exchange a look.

"About what?" Niall asks hetaintly.

"About... Everything." says Liam, on the verge of tears.

Oh No.

"You didn't break up with her... Did you?" i ask, hands on hips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry, But i'm going to have to leave you all on a cliffhanger :( Anyway, I'll update when i get 100+ reads on my other fanfic, that girl from 1960 :)

X Gwen