Chapter Thirty Three

Ah, So if you just skipped the bonus chapter, please go back and read it, because there is some important information in it :)) Anyway, This is the second last chapter of Part One. I know! I seriously didn't expect to finish this story, But something is driving me to finish it. It's probably Alva's stalker-like obsession with it.

SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND ALYSSA WHO IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME! EVERYONE GO READ HER BOOK! ITS AMAZYAN AND WONDERFULL!

Anyway....

x Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I am NOT talking to him." said Natalie over the phone.

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Because..?"

" Because he was rude and mean to me!"

"You where rude and mean to him as well."

"Yeah.. But i didn't say thing like that."

"Look. Nat, I need to go. I need to call some of Cleo's friends.."

"Oh. Ok."

"It's not like i want to call them. It's for the party."

"Ah.."

"So, Are you still coming?"

"Yes. Just because Liam and I aren't talking doesen't mean i can't hang out with my biffel!"

"Are you sure i'm the reason your coming to the party?"

"Yes."

"Really? Because it seems the only reason your coming is to rub it in Liam's face."

"Well that might be one of the reasons.."

"Natalie?"

"Ok. Ok."

"I have to go, Natalie."

"All right. Byeee!"

"Byee!" i said, clicking end.

I opened up my computer and checked my email, there was an email from Niall, with the list of names of people Cleo wanted to come.

.

.

.

.

To: TheLuckyOne@Gmail.com

From: Nialltheirish@hotmail.com

Hey :))

From a leprachagn to a four leafed clover...