Chapter seven

Shout out to Anwyn, who told me to make this a bit longer, i hope this makes you happy :)

Gwen --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He likes you." says Niall casually. "He was really nervous about coming here, He talks about you a lot."

"Likes.. me, in what way?" i said carefully.

"In a friend way." said Niall, giving me an odd look. "Why?"

"No reason. I just.. for a second, i thought you meant he might like me more than that.."

"Why? Do you want him too?" asked Niall, frowning."

"No!" i said. "I DEFIANTLY don't want him to think about me that way."

"Why not?"

"Because... Because we've been friends forever, if it turned into anything else, it would ruin our friendship." i said simply.

"No offence, but what's with you're sister?" asked Niall, abruptly changing the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she keeps changing her mind. Flirting with Zayn, then Liam, even Harry. Is she a harmless flirt, or does she just like jerking strings?"

"Um.." i say laughing, "I don't really know Hannah."

"But, how can you not know someone who lives in the same house as you, someone who is your identical twin.."

"We don't really talk anymore."

"Why not?"

"Well at first we were really close, but then she feel into the popular crowd and i started focusing on my grades more and.. we just stopped talking."

"Well, why don't you start?" asked Niall, climbing onto the bed and sitting down next to me.

"It's not as simple as that, She thinks i'm some geeky A-Plus student, And i think-" i cut my words off before i could say any more.

"Think what?" asked Niall gently.

"I think sometimes she can be.. well, kind of a flirt and a... A... Well you know.. the B-Word."

"ah." said Niall, snuggling down next to me and resting his head on the pillow. "Ok. Goodnight."

"But aren't you going to sleep in you're bean bag?"

"Nope, Too uncomfortable." He mumbled.

I sighed and got off the bed, there wasn't much space left anyway, and slid into Niall's bean bag. He could have the bed tonight, i don't mind.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with Niall's sleeping bag tightly wrapped around me, i opened my eyes lazily, it was 8:00 o'clock according to my watch, i must have slept in, usually i'm up at six or six thirty. I slowly get up, yawning and stretching. I look over to Niall, who has wound all the sheets and blankets around him like a cocoon, He's mumbling something in his sleep

"Her Names.... Lucy... I think she.... I like her... She likes... I like cookies." he says softly. Who would have known? Niall talks about his day in  his sleep. Apparently he likes me and he also likes cookies.

I tiptoe down stairs, unsure if any of the boys or Hannah are awake, Hannah likes to sleep in, so she'll probably be up around noon. Harry usually got up around 8:00 when he used to live near me but, maybe the tour schedule has messed with his head and he slept in.. I don't know. It's like i don't know anything about Harry now days.