Chapter Eighteen

Ah, I can’t believe it… I’m almost done! I’ve got like three or two more chapters left of this story and then BOOM! Sequel!

Btw: I chnaged Chloe's name to Cleo :)

I love you guys! I got 5# on Fan fictions and 18# on Teen fictions! Thank you sooooooo much! Please keep telling your friends about this story!

 x Gwen :)

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV

.

.

.

“What is it?” I ask.

“She’s coming back!”

“Who?” asks Louis.

“CLEO! CLEO! Cleo’s coming back!” he says dancing around the kitchen.

“Who’s Cleo?” I ask, turning to Louis.

His eyes bug out. “You don’t know who Cleo is?”

“No.”

“Well, Before you came along and Niall got infected by the Love Bug… He used to talk about his friend Cleo … all. The. TIME.  We used to think he had a crush on her… But then you came along.”

“So she’s just a friend?”

“An incredibly close, blonde, tall, skinny and gorgeous friend.”

How reassuring.

“How do you know she looks like that?”

“Niall has pictures of her in his wallet.”

Just. Great.

“Oh, well… Let’s hope she’s suddenly gained forty pounds.”

Louis scoffs. “Jealous?”

“No!” I say, a bit too quickly. “They’re just friends… And I trust Niall! So if he says they’re just friends then I believe him.”

Louis smirks. “Of course you do.”

Natalie comes into the kitchen, clutching an ice pack, with Liam following her closely.

“Hey, Lucy.” She says.

“Hey, Natalie.. You ok there?”

“I’m fine. You left your English book in English and I wanted to give it back.”

The guilt of having my English book was probably too hard for her… I mean, She couldn’t have given it to me at school, No, She had to travel all the way over to my house to see me. Me. There was no way that seeing a certain someone instead made her give me that book… Instead of giving it to me at school.

“Really?” I say innocently.

“Yes.” She says, avoiding my eyes. “Well, I should probably go-“

“Wait!” says Liam. “You should stay here and… let your eye get better.”

“Yes! And we can play scrabble!” says Louis, his eyes wide.

“Boys vs Girls?” Liam suggests.

“Oh, C’mon! That’s not fair! We’d bet you easily!” says Natalie, getting up from the chair.

Liam’s eyes narrow. “Is that a challenege?”

“No. It’s a promise.” She says.

Oh, God.