Chapter Twenty Four

I know this is random, But who here thinks that Zayn and Hannah should just be friends? I know I have a lot of Zannah fans but anyone out there think that they could be better as friends? And please stop complaining that my chapters are short… I try my best but I do have a life outside of Wattpad, I don’t mean to sound mean or anything, It’s just started to get annoying how some people have been complaining and it’s getting to me. Anyway, on a lighter note, READ ON MY FELLOW TRIBUETS! (I felt like putting THG in there, I’m random that way)

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

Natalie’s POV

.

.

.

.

I open and close the door, I turn around and almost stumble.

Lucy’s sitting down on the window seat, crying softly. The tears are running down her cheeks, and she’s making no move to push them away.

She never cries.

Like, When we had our needles, and the nurses were extra violent, shoving the needles in angrily. Taking the fact that they no love life out on us, Even I was bawling my eyes out.

But not Lucy.

She never cries.

Until now.

Ohmigod, what could it be?

What did Niall say?

“Lucy..” I say, softly, approaching her.

“Natalie.” She says, grabbing me and hugging me tightly.

I’m in shock, She’s holding me like she never wants to let go. What happened? I’m going to Kill Niall.I can feel my shoulders getting wet, Her tears are falling fats and thickly.

“What.. What happened?” I say quietly.

“He didn’t tell me.”

He?

“He kept a secret from me. He’s never kept a secret from me.” She says.

I don’t say anything, She’s been holding a lot in, and it’s all coming out. Spilling out.

“He.. He likes her.”

Who?

“Harry likes Hannah. Harry likes Hannah!”

“Huh? No, Lucy.. That’s not possible.”

“That’s what I thought. He can’t… He wouldn’t… And then Niall..”

“Niall what?”

“Niall knew and… He didn’t tell me.”

“That’s not like him.”

“I know! I just… I thought we didn’t keep anything from each other. I never kept anything from him.”

How come Harry isn’t outside the door?

“I thought He.. I ….” She clings to me, crying.

“Sssh.” I say, patting her hair down. “I don’t know about Harry… But Niall really cares about you. He’s waiting for me.”

“I know.” She whispers. “He would.”

“He looked… Broken.”

“I know.” She whispers, breaking out of the hug, she wipes her tears away and sighs. “I wish..”

“What?” I say, prompting her gently.

“I wish Harry didn’t like her. This… This ruins everything.”

“Everything?”

“Everything.”

“Why?”

“Because.. Because it breaks everything. Everything falls apart. It changes everything, I can’t explain it- It’s like living a lie, Finding out That- That… That everything was a lie.”

“Lucy..” I say.

She turns to the window. “Please… Just go.”

I turn away, leaving her.

I hate Harry for doing this too her.

When I find him.. I will kill him.

I will personally grab a knife and stab him.

No one does this to her.

No one has done this to her.

Only Harry.

And if he isn’t at her door soon, begging for forgiveness….

It’s not going to be pretty.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote/Comment/Fan! And I’ll upload Twenty five soon! Hahaha, I love you all! I know that sounds creepy… But seriously! Also, check out my other fanfiction, going back to the 1960's! It's about 1D, And it's kind of sci fi :) If i get heaps of reads on that the i'll update REALLY quickly!

<3

X Gwen