Chapter Five

"NO.Go find a carrot." says Niall defensivly.

"You have Carrots?" says Louis, looking around the kitchen, a crazy gleam in his eye. "Where? WHERE?!?! LET ME EAT THEM!"

Hannah Laughs, twriling her hair on one finger.

Harry catches my eye and does the same gesture, flipping his hair and blowing kisses at Zayn, Luckily for him Hannah dosen't see this, She's too busy making flirty eyes at Liam, who's backing away slowly.

"Uh.. I.." says Liam, trying to defend himself from Hannah's advances. But it's too late. Once she's chosen a target, there's no going back.

"So." says Niall, rubbing his stomache. "Hows those Pancakes going? Hmm?"

"Fine." i say, flipping the first one. "Who wants the first-"

My question is cut of becuase Niall grabs it a begins to eat it with his bare hands, Harry, Louis and Zayn all shoot him annoyed looks.

"What?" he asks, making his face look innocence. "I was Hungry.."

Harry snorts and mutters something angrily under his breathe. Louis goes over to the fridge and begns to investigat our gorcceries. "Where are the carrots?" he asks angrily. "I see no carrots!"

Niall has a guilty look on his face which can only mean one thing; He must have had a midnight snack.

"Erm.." he says.

Louis turns to him. "You didn't."

"Louis, says Zayn. "There's no need to be rash."

"You know what they meant to me!" says Louis dramatically. "HOW COULD YOU?"

"I'm sorry." Niall whispers. "I.. I couldn't help myself."

"My Carrots.. They're.... Gone." Louis says the last word in a whisper.

"Mate, I'll make it up to you." says Niall, a look of pity on his face.

Louis just looks at him. "You can't Niall! You won't ever be able to make it up to me, bro!"

"What about... i buy you a new bag of carrots?" asks Niall.

Louis immeditaly brightens. "Okay!"

"Lucky." says Hary, and Hannah cracks up at the name.

"AH, the memmories that name brings back.."

"DON'T!"

"What? You don;t want me to tell them about how you-"

"NO!" I cover Hannah's mouth with my hand and immediatly she recoils.

"EW! don;t touch my mouth with you're dirty hand! That's so gross!" she says, running our of the room.

"Ew!" says Louis in a high picthed voice. "Jeez Lucy! You made me smudge my make up!"

"Lucy!' says Harry scolding me. "You know how Louis feels about his lip gloss!"

"Yeah!" says Niall. "How dare you smudge it?"

"I'm sorry." i say patting Louis's shoulder. "I'll make it up to you."

"Another bag of carrots?" says Louis with a dreamy look on his face.

"Sure."

He garbs me and lifts me off the ground, spinning me around. "Thank You! Thank You! Thank you!"

"Uh.. Louis?"

"Wha?" he says, mid-spin.

"Can you put me down?"