Chapter Sixteen

Just a Thank you to everyone who has supported me this far :) I hope this chapter dosen't dissapoint! Shout out to Edie... Sleeping in to eleven and then reading the whole day... DOES NOT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON! :) Anyway, this is all i'll be able to put up till wnedsday, as i have some big assignments that i have negelected becuz of (Cough Cough) a certain story i've been writing....

x Gwen

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy's POV

"Louis! Harry!" i yelled, and they turned to look at me, their expressions guilty. "GET OUT OF MY CLOTHES!"

Louis frowned. "But they're so comfy!"

Harry smirked and re-adjusted the skirt on his head. The black skirt that.. HEY WAIT A MINUET!

"Harry.. is that my skirt on your head?" i asked, crossing my arms.

"Uh..No?" said Harry, backing away.

"Is Harry and Louis cross dressing again?" called Liam from the kitchen.

"Yep!" Zayn called.

Liam groaned. 

"Oh.' is all Niall says, as if this is normal. Thinking about it.. It probabaly is.

Louis smiled. "CROSS DRESSING DOMINATOIN!" He shouted happily.

Hannah came out of the bathroom, breathing heavily. "What has happened to every single makeup item i owned?"

Louis smile dropped a bit. "You see, hannah, It's a funny story... involving a pussy cat, some spoons and a.." he trailed off when he saw the look Hannah had on her face. "BLAME LIAM!" He yelled, making a run for it.

"IM GOING TO GET YOU!" Hannah yelled, running after him.

Harry smirked. He thought he was off the hook. How Naive.

"Harry." i said angrily.

He jumped. "What?"

"Get.out.of.my.clothes." i said through clenched teeth.

He smiled. "What? Jealous of the fact that they look better on me than you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah.  jUST GET THEM OFF!"

He smirked. "Whatever you say."

"aAAAHHAHAaahah!" Louis screams,bursting through the living room door.

"Where is it?" Hannah demands. "Where did you hide it?"

"You'll never get it out of me!" Says Louis dramtically.

"Oh really?" says Hannah, holding up a bag.

Loui's face goes white when he sees it.

"Not the carrots! Anything but the carrots!"

 .

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day

.

.

.

Lucy’s POV