(15)Chipping at Alabaster

'Information was more vital lately than air...'

Chipping at Alabaster

"So..." Trita wiggled her eyebrows and I immediately knew what was coming; "Thanatos."

I smirked, a spoon heaped with chocolate spread paused by my impatient mouth; "Yeess?"

"Well? What's going on there? And finally you can be completely honest!" Sonya pitched in, her mouth full of popcorn. Thanatos was more than happy to order packs of popcorn for the palace after I'd asked him to- he'd developed a slight addiction to the tasty treat too. "You better be honest! We need details!"

I giggled and stroked my hand over Trimorphe's thick fur. She was fast asleep, her leg kicking involuntarily from my touch. The girls had played with her the whole afternoon, making her more tired than she'd ever been before- poor thing was exhausted. "We're in love and we're together. What more do you want to know?"

"How'd you meet?" Trita crossed her legs and leaned in towards me, her green eyes eager.

"Um... That's a bit of a crappy story. He's not exactly the same man he was back then..."

"What do you mean?" Sonya furrowed her brows and passed Trita the chocolate spread. I bit my lip in thought. "Thanatos used to be... a really big asshole."

Trita laughed; "No one that good looking can be a saint."

"He tried to kill me."

Sonya nearly choked on her spoon and Trita merely whistled in surprise; "Wow... So I'm guessing it wasn't love at first sight?"

"Actually- it kind of was, but different. It's strange; we've always felt attracted to each other, more than just sexually, but Thanatos didn't know how to react to those kinds of feelings back then. Neither did I, frankly..."

"That's sweet!" Sonya clasped her cheeks and hummed; "You two really look happy together. I know I said before that you're a match made in heaven; well, I still stand by it. You are perfect together."

I blushed and giggled as my eyes landed on the plush carpet. The crisp breeze from the balcony cooled down my cheeks slightly. This was all so surreal; being able to share my adventures with them. I was elated by it.

Trita smirked and licked her lips; "Sexually attracted? Are you telling us you're not a virgin anymore?"

I looked up, my blush deepening. Sonya gasped; "Aurora?"

I nodded my head, but before I could say anything, Sonya and Trita had me in a headlock, screaming; "What! Tell us!"

Trimorphe grunted loudly at the noise and nuzzled her head deeper under the pillow to shield her ears from Trita's loud voice; "Come on! What's it like? Was it sore?"

"When did this happen? How did it happen?" Sonya asked, her lime eyes big and bright.

I knew they were both still pure. Sonya hadn't known Baron long enough to give herself up like that and Trita wasn't one for jumping into a deep, serious relationship so easily. She may come across as impulsive and carefree when it came to boys, but if you knew her well enough, you'd see the fear intimacy really brought her.