(39.2)White with Perfection

'My salvation and my blissful damnation all in one...'

White with Perfection (Part 2)

I was panting with loudly, a huge smile plastered to my face as Thanatos rolled off me and onto the other side of the big, plush bed

I grinned up at the ceiling, my mind filled with only endless streams of stars. Gods, one day he'd literally kill me with his prowess.

"You were definitely holding back on me when I was mortal..." I sucked in a deep breath and tried to regulate my shallow panting.

Thanatos chuckled, his eyes closed and his chest moving up and down with haste as he too tried to control his breathing. "You know how hard it was for me not to just break you and apologise later?"

I laughed, his voice ragged with satisfaction; "Well, you did warn me a couple of times that you wanted to."

"True, I shouldn't have even felt guilty if it had happened then." He rolled onto his side and pressed a hard kiss onto my cheek, darting his tongue out to lick at my sweaty neck.

"Hmm..." All I could do was moan in agreement and close my eyes, exhaustion setting in.

Thanatos continued to squash his naked body against mine, pressing his wet chest up to my hip bone. He mumbled into my ear; "Dessert?"

"How on earth can you even move after that?"

Thanatos chuckled, sending vibrations down my back; "I mean actual dessert, not kinky sex this time."

I sighed in relief. I knew his sexual appetite was unbeatable, but good gods... I needed a breather. Although, chocolate did sound pretty good right now. "You need to be more specific. You and dessert always means some weird fetish sex."

Thanatos lifted his head, his voice defensive; "Weird?"

"Hey, I never said I didn't like weird." I winked and he rolled his eyes. Much to my dismay he got up from the bed and grabbed his tight briefs. He quickly slipped them on and went in search of the rest of his clothes, which were scattered around the cabin.

"Where are you going?" I moaned and patted the empty space next to me, missing his scent.

"Getting us some dessert and maybe some wine."

"Just call room service." I whined and stretched out my hand to grab his shirt and pull him back. Thanatos stumbled a bit, his laugh light and warm. He tried to pry my hands from his body, but I refused to budge.

Chocolate was great, but Thanatos was even more delicious.

"Room service only goes till midnight. It's past one in the morning. I know the bar stocks up on food too and they're always open, so let me go fetch it quick."

"Fine." I grumbled and let him go, but not before forcing his neck down so I could steal a kiss or two. Thanatos happily submitted.

"I'll be right back." He grabbed his vest and threw it over his head. I shouted after him; "Ice-cream if they have!" His snicker got cut off as the door closed.