fourteen

"air and earth"

"air and earth"

I knocked on the door, cracking my knuckles and licking my lips as I waited for it to open. I was growing the slightest bit anxious as I listened to footsteps approach from the opposite side of the door. Within seconds, Quinn was standing before me with a bare face, wrap on her head, and pajamas adorning her body.

I didn't allow any words to escape her lips before I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her body against mine. "What's up, sweetness?" I mumbled, a slick smirk gliding onto my face as I leaned downward to kiss her; however, she leaned back in response, giggling a bit while doing so.

"What are you doing?" she asked.
"You skipped out on breakfast, so I decided to drop by and give you some sugar," I replied, tilting her head back and proceeding to kiss her.

Still giggling, she indulged herself in me. Her hands locked behind my neck while my hands began to wander. One hand moved lower down her back while the other kept her pressed up against me.

"Mm, I missed you," my words were muffled against her lips, but I was sure that my point had been made.
"I missed you t— stop," she laughed as I got a nice grip on her rear end. I chuckled, my hands sliding back up once more and ceasing once they rested on each side of her neck. I was essentially cradling her neck, my thumbs running along her jawline as I slid my tongue into her mouth.

Her hands rested on top of mine, gripping onto my wrists as a soft whimper escaped from her. With that, she slowly began to pull away, taking my hands down from her face and fanning herself a little.

"You do realize it's only ten o'clock in the morning, right?" she asked me, making me smirk.
"It's never too early to come and get a taste of my girlfriend," I tilted her head once more and pecked her lips.
"I'm your girlfriend?" she reflected the smirk that was on my face only moments earlier.
"Yeah," I nodded, my eyes moving from her lips and into her eyes.

"And when did I get a say in this?" she inquired as I wrapped my arms around her once more, my hands locking behind her.
"What'chu mean?" I couldn't resist smiling even if I wanted to.
"You're not gonna' ask me to be your girlfriend?" her hands rested on my shoulders.
I kissed my teeth. "Fine."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, wishing that I had flowers to accompany my question.
"Gee, I don't know. I've got a lot goin' on, and I may just need to focus on myself right now," she replied with a face that told me that she was put into an awkward position.
I stared down at her for moment before she broke with laughter.

"You really play too much," I mumbled as she stood on her toes and pecked my lips repetitively.
"You play too much, asking me to be your girlfriend only after we have sex," she spoke in between kisses.
"I was gonna' make you my girl regardless of if we fucked or not," I explained.