Hello,Hello? Pt 1

(Scott's POV)
I woke up to the sound of construction workers and their machines.As I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Welp,time to get to work." I said as I patted my stomach.
I put on my old sweater that smelled like old cheese and pepperoni since I "borrowed" it from the pizzaria.I walked to the park since people have picnics there and forget about the food.I looked through some trash cans to find a bagel half eaten.Yes...I am homeless,you can make fun of me all you want but I can't argue with that.As I kept walking through the park looking for food I felt as if I was being watched.
I turned around but no one was there. "Hmm...that's weird..."I said to myself.I continued to walk but the feeling wouldn't go away.I turned around again and said "Who's there?!". I turned back around and I was shocked to see what was in front of me.

(Vincent's POV)
As I walked out of Freddy's with my uniform on I saw something or someone strange."That's a strange person..."I muttered to myself.So I had the idea of following them to see who they were.I kept hiding behind things that were available to me.It took me a while before I had an idea of where they were heading to."it must be the park."I said. And I was right,they were at the park.
Its pretty weird that other people kept staring at me and giving me weird looks.I mean I'm a human also!...I'm just purple.I just ignored them and continued to follow  the guy I was following.
He kept glancing behind him,but I'm guessing he had a feeling he was being followed so I just his behind one of the trees in the park.He kept walking and picking food out of each trash can.He must be homeless if I'm not wrong.I saw him turn around and that gave me a chance to go in front of him so I can meet him.I quickly ran in front of him with a big smile on my face.All I could say was that he was shocked...