Cuddles (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n- This was in my Stranger Things Imagines book which led to me wanting to make this book. So, I hope you enjoy it!

Y/n woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped tightly around her waist

Y/n woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She looked up and saw Finn with his eyes closed and his curly hair laying against his forehead. She was so close to where she could see all his freckles scattered across his nose and onto his cheeks.

She heard a noise and looked over. Noah, Caleb, Gaten, Sadie and Millie all had their phones out and were giggling. Y/n's eyes widened and she quickly got up waking up Finn in the process. She immediately felt him move his arms from around her.

She felt sad from the lack of warmth but didn't say anything. She blushed and Finn did too. "Guys!" Finn exclaimed and all of them just kept laughing.

"Y/n, your face is so red." Gaten said still laughing which led to her hiding her face with her hands. Finn laughed softly still slightly pink.

Y/n still hid her face as Finn talked to them. They were gonna go and pick up some food. Finn said they he would stay with her. "They're gone." He whispered and she moved her hands away slowly to make sure it wasn't a trick.

"I feel so embarrassed." Y/n said and he just smiled at her. "Well, I was the one who had my arms wrapped around you..." Finn said slowly and Y/n then remembered the feeling of his arms wrapped around her again.

She smiled and laid back down. She motioned for him to lay down beside her. He smiled shyly and laid down with her. He wrapped his arms back around her and she sighed. She felt so safe and comforting in his arms. She looked up at him and at his freckles.

She brushed her fingers over his freckles as if to count them. "Stop, that tickles." He said and hid his face into her neck. She laughed and put her hand back down to her side.

They both laid like that until everyone came back. As soon as they heard the door opening they jumped away from each other. They began to eat breakfast and Y/n would always catch herself looking at Finn. They were only friends but they always knew something was there between them.

This was the day that she knew that she liked Finn as more than a friend. She just couldn't stop thinking about him.