Princess (Richie Tozier)

Y/n overheard someone yelling and looked around. She was in the school hallways of her middle school, there stood Henry Bowers and his gang. They were laughing in the face of a boy with big round glasses that Y/n had seen around before.

Y/n's blood boiled as they pushed him into locker which made his glasses fall off. "Hey!" Y/n exclaimed and Henry turned around. Y/n walked up to them and Henry smirked at her.

"Hey babe." He said with a smug smile and she looked at him in disgust. She then punched him in the face and all of his friends mouths fell open. "What was that for?!?!" He exclaimed as he held his nose that was now bleeding.

"That was for him." She said pointing at the boy who was still on the ground. "Stupid bitch!" Henry said and she flipped him off.  He walked away clutching his nose and his friends glared at her as they followed him.

Y/n then looked down at the boy with a soft smile. She grabbed his glasses and squatted down. She placed them back on his face and helped him up. "Are you ok?" She questioned as she looked over his body trying to see if there were any bruises or marks.

"I'm alright. Thanks to you Princess." He said smirking which made her roll her eyes. She stood up and then began to walk away. "Wait! What's your name?" He yelled after her and she looked over her shoulder back at him. "Y/n!" She yelled back and then turned back around.

He watched as she walked away and he could feel a new feeling beginning to blossom in the bottom of his stomach.

——Time Skip to High School——-

Y/n heard the school bell ring and rushed out of her class ready to finally get out of this hell hole of a school. She walked down the halls and noticed a boy who looked so familiar to her. He was leaning up against a wall with a cigarette in his hand.

She watched as one of the administrators yelled at him to put his cigarette out. The boy just flipped them off and walked away. Which made Y/n laugh quietly to herself. She walked outside to where the boy was now and he looked up at her.

Her heart stopped as he looked into her eyes and she began to admire all of his features. The way his hair was swooped and the way his glasses made his eyes look humongous.

He now began to walk over to her and he gave her a smirk. "Hey." He said and she just looked into his doe eyes that looked different close up than afar.

"H-hey." She said and then swallowed. She had no idea why she was feeling this way. Her throat was beginning to tighten and her cheeks began to get hotter.

"You probably don't remember but you saved me from some bullies once in middle school and god dammit every year I see you you just get fucking hotter." He said and she stared at him in shock and she began to remember.

"That was you?" She questioned. "Surprise Princess." He laughed which sounded like heaven to her ears. She tilted her head as she look at him. She then got closer to him and took his glasses off of him.

She could now see the freckles that were lightly speckled across his nose and onto his cheeks. She put them back onto him and realized how close she was to him. She was about to move away until he pulled her closer to him.

Their lips were an inch apart and he looked down at hers. "Can I kiss you?" she questioned which he thought was adorable. He nodded and she placed her lips passionately onto his.

She had no idea what had come over her but she just couldn't resist. She could taste the cigarette that he was previously smoking but she didn't care. He placed his arms around her waist and she threaded her hands through his black hair.

Their lips slowed down and she slowly moved away from him to catch her breath. She blushed from the passionate kiss that she could still feel on her lips.

She looked up at him shyly and he had a big smirk on his face. "I just realized that I never got your name." Y/n said softly to him which he smiled at. "Richie. Richie Tozier." He replied.

"Well Richie, I guess I'll see you around." She smiled and then began to walk away. He watched after her and felt the same feeling in his stomach he felt in Middle school. But, this time it was fully grown.

A/n- I really liked writing about Richie as if he's in High School. I pictured him mostly as like 17 in this. So, I hope you enjoy it as well!💓