Supply Closet (Richie Tozier)

Y/n had an unbelievable crush on Richie Tozier. She always tended to be alone and didn't have any friends. Until, one day he talked to her.

He made an inappropriate joke and was surprised when she laughed at it instead of being grossed out.

She didn't talk to him often but, she when she did her world seemed to be colorful and more bright than before. She knew it was cheesy but it's like something inside of her would light up when she saw him. Even if she was having a bad day.

When she realized her feelings for him she tried to avoid him. She couldn't be near him anymore without her heart pounding or stuttering worse than Bill when she spoke to him. She thought avoiding him would be the best way to prevent being embarrassed in front of him.

Y/n walked through the school halls looking down at her feet as people talked with their friends. She looked up and saw Richie with the rest of his friends.

Richie looked at her and a smile illuminated his face. He put his hand up and waved at her. Y/n's widened and immediately turned around to walk the other way.

Richie's smile went into a frown, "What's up with her?" Beverly asked and Richie just shrugged his shoulders sadly. Beverly looked at him and then back to where Y/n just walked away.

Over the next week, each day that Y/n would see Richie she would immediately turn the other way. "Hey Sweetcheeks!" Richie exclaimed towards her and she was about to turn around until she got grabbed by the arm. She looked up and saw Beverly Marsh who was one of Richie's friends. She also had Richie by the arm.

"What the fuck!!" Richie exclaimed as Beverly dragged them down the hall. She then opened a supply closet and pushed them both in. They both fell and Beverly looked at them with a smirk.

"Talk to each other!" She said and then closed the door. Richie immediately got up and tried to open the door. The door knob wouldn't budge. Y/n sat on the ground still in shock from what just happened.

"Bev! Open this fucking door!!" Richie exclaimed as he knocked and kicked at the door. Y/n could hear laughing on the other side. Richie sighed and sat down beside her. He then looked at her.

She looked into his eyes and she began to panic. This is why she wanted to avoid him, it was those stupid eyes that could make her melt in a second.

Richie stared at her but she tried to avoid eye contact. "Why do you keep ignoring me?" He questioned but she still wouldn't look at him.

Richie put his finger under her chin making her look at him. She looked up at him slowly and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. She was silent for a moment ,"becauseilikeyou" She said quickly but he understood every word.

He placed his lips onto her passionately which made her eyes widen. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the short kiss. He pulled away with a smirk.

"Did you j-just kiss me?" she asked wide eyed and he laughed. "Was I not supposed to?" He questioned quirking an eyebrow and she blushed.

"I don't know but.... c-could you do it again?" She asked shyly and he smirked. "Damn you're smooth." He replied and placed his lips back onto hers.

The kiss was a little longer this time and it seemed more sweet than the first. He pulled away from her with their foreheads still touching.

"You're fucking gorgeous and I don't understand why you think I didn't like you. You're all I think about." Richie said with a smirk still plastered on his face.

She was so close to him that she could see his freckles splayed across his nose. She chuckled which was music to his ears.

The door then swung open and Beverly was looking at the both of them with a smirk. They both got up and Richie put his arm over Y/n's shoulder. The rest of the boys looked at Richie and Y/n with disbelief while Richie had a big smile on his face.

"She's mine now fellas." Richie said and then pecked Y/n's cheek. Beverly aw'd while the boys playfully gagged, Y/n laughed and Richie just smiled wider.