I'm Here (Richie Tozier)

A/n: inspired by the scene in Stranger Things Where Jonathan stays in Nancy's room. P.s- Richie shows more of a softer side in this.

Y/n sat on the big rock looking out into the fields as her friends began to leave. Each of them saying a farewell. They had just made an oath to come back if it ever did. Y/n sat there heart racing and her hands shaking from the traumatizing event. She looked over and noticed Richie was still here.

He sat down beside her and she looked at him. He looked different, his eyes downcast and he wasn't talking. She looked down at her hand which was still bleeding from the blood pact.

"I don't wanna go home Richie." Y/n said feeling the tears begging to swell up in her eyes. "I don't wanna be alone." Y/n continued now feeling the tears fall. Richie then put his arm around her shoulder to console her. "I can stay with you to keep you company." Richie replied biting his lower lip nervously. Y/n nodded and then smiled at him weakly.

The bike ride was filled with a comfortable silence. Y/n kept seeing all those floating kids and It, who's face was carved into her brain. The warm sun was beginning to set as Y/n's house came into sight.

Y/n led Richie upstairs to her room. He looked around at the scattered papers on her desk and books laying around. Y/n went into her closet and pulled out some extra blankets. She took a pillow from her bed and handed it all to him.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Y/n said and Richie nodded. Y/n grabbed her pajamas and headed into her bathroom.

Y/n closed her eyes and sighed as she felt the warm water cascade down her body. The water was cleansing every scary thought. Every time she closed her eyes she kept seeing her friends getting hurt especially, Richie. She didn't even realize that she began to cry.

She finally got out the shower and put on her pajamas. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed her puffy eyes. She sighed and then headed to her room. When she walked in she saw Richie laying on the floor already under the covers.

He looked at her, he didn't have his glasses on anymore which made his doe eyes more noticeable. She immediately looked away not wanting him to see her red and puffy eyes. She crawled up into bed and Richie leaned over to the lamp. "Leave it on." Y/n said quickly and Richie just nodded.

They both laid there in silence until Y/n finally sighed. "You can come up here....if you want to." Y/n said slowly and Richie immediately got up.

She scooted over and he got under the covers with her. They both laid an inch away from each other looking up at the ceiling. Y/n then heard Richie sniffle, she looked up and noticed that he was wiping his face with shaky hands.

"Hey, it's ok." She said and then she leaned over and wiped the tears that kept falling. He then began to let all his emotions out without a care. Y/n then pulled him into her arms. He laid his head on her chest as he cried.

"I'm here." She murmured into his ear as he sobbed. "I'm here." She repeated and then kissed him on his forehead.

A/n: Wow, this made me depressed. Hope you enjoyed it tho XD