Clay (Richie Tozier)

A/n- This is loosely based on the song above by Grace VanderWaal. I hope you enjoy it. This is my first time writing for Richie so I hope it's good and realistic😅

"Richie? Are y-you listening?" Bill asked as Richie was looking at this girl walking down the hall. "Who is she anyway?" Richie whispered to Bill and Bill followed his gaze. "Oh, t-that's Y/n. She's in my h-history class." Bill replied and Richie kept watching her.

"You should introduce me." Richie said and Bill looked at him. "I don't think t-that's a good i-idea." Bill said and Richie rolled his eyes. "Please." Richie pleaded and Bill groaned.

They both began to walk over to her and Y/n looked up. She smiled at Bill and then looked over to Richie. Her smile soon vanished and was replaced with a grimace. "Hey Bill." She said and Richie smiled at the soft sound of her voice.

"T-this is my friend R-Richie Tozier." Bill introduced Richie who was smirking. "I know who he is." She replied and Richie smiled wider. "Is it because of my good looks?" He teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Bill, I'll see you in History." She said and then walked away from the both of them. "What's her deal?" He said as he watched her walk away. "I told you it wasn't a g-good idea." Bill said and the bell rang.

They both departed off to class and the rest of the day Richie made a plan to get Y/n to loosen up a little. But, everytime he tried she would just walk away or ignore him.

"Are you even listening to me?" Richie asked as Y/n kept walking quickly and him trying to catch up. "Yea, it just takes me a while to process so much stupid all at once." She replied and he stopped walking. She smirked at him and then finally walked away.

Richie then finally gave up which then led to him being extra rude to her. He would insult her but she would always brush it off. He never met someone who could do that which just made him like her even more.