City Girl (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n: Sorry for the lack of updates! Don't forget that you guys can request imagines just by messaging me or commenting. It can be about Mike, Finn or Richie. Now let's get onto the imagine that hopefully makes up for my little break <3

"I am a....city boy!" Finn exclaimed into the microphone as the crowd cheered him on. Y/n was smiling  as she watched the band play their hearts out. 

She was at a local club where a band she had been following were playing. It was a band that goes by the name, Calpurnia.  She knew of Finn from his appearances in a TV show that she adored. But, the band didn't just consist of Finn.

She loved how Malcolm would play the drums and how happy he would always look. She was so impressed at how good Jack and Ayla were. It was always mind blowing how they were all so young and already so good.

This song was the first one that they had ever released which made it Y/n's favorite. She danced more as everyone began to cheer.

"I am a city boy
You are a city girl
You date the city tool
I am a city fool."
Finn sang and his eyes landed on Y/n. She had her eyes closed as she moved along to the beat of the song. He almost got choked up when he saw her but continued to sing.

She swayed and swayed until she opened her eyes and saw that Finn was looking at her. Her cheeks went red which brought a smile to his face. She smiled back at him and kept swaying to the beautiful riff that Ayla was playing. 

Eventually the show had ended which made Y/n feel sad as she now looked at the empty stage. She sighed and was about to leave when she felt a tap on her shoulder. A security guard was looking back at her. "Follow me." He said as he began to take her backstage.

 Y/n immediately saw Jack who was talking to someone who's back was turned towards her. She saw the person's black fluffy curls and immediately knew who it was. 

"I can't do it! I'll just embarrass myself!" Finn mumbled lowly but she heard him just fine. Jack looked up at Y/n then smirked. "Why not?" Jack asked knowing that Y/n was right there.

"What do you mean why not?! Because she's too  beautiful and would never talk to someone like me." Finn sighed as he began to think of her again. Y/n stood there dumbstruck and blush beginning to grow on her cheeks.

Jack then turned Finn around and Finn's eyes landed on her. His eyes widened and he immediately hit Jack. "Ow!" Jack said as he rubbed his arm. "What the hell man?!" Finn exclaimed softly to Jack who was now laughing.

Y/n stood awkwardly as they argued and Jack just pushed Finn towards her. They bumped in to each other which made her almost fall. He grabbed onto her waist to steady her. She immediately felt sparks and blushed at the feeling.

He pulled away quickly from her and put his hand through his curls. "Sorry." He mumbled and she smiled. They stared at each other awkwardly. "Did you really mean what you said?" She questioned and he looked at her confused.

"About me....being beautiful." She said softly and his face went pink. "Y-yea. I think you're beautiful." He replied and she smiled like a dork.

 "Can I g-get your number?" Finn asked which surprised her. "Eager are you?" She joked and Finn put his phone out towards her. Their fingers touched softly as she grabbed his phone. She felt sparks go up her fingers and into her palm.

She looked down at Finn's phone and began to put her number in. She gave his phone back to him with a smile. "See ya round curly." She said smirking and then walked away. Finn stood there dumbstruck and looked down at his phone. The contact name read: City Girl. He smirked at the clever name and locked his phone.