1 am (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n:  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY💓💖💖💕this was very short but, I just wanted to write something Valentine's Day related.

Y/n tossed and turned as she heard the sound of someone knocking on the front door. She was hoping her parents would wake up and get it. Or that the person would just leave. But, they kept knocking.

Y/n groaned and got up from her bed. She went down the hall and downstairs. She looked through the peephole and saw her curly haired boyfriend.

She opened the door and he gave her a cute smile. "What are you doing here?!" She whispered trying to not wake up her parents. "I missed you." He responded nonchalantly and walked in. She closed the door softly and looked at him confused.

"So, you came to my house at 1 am and decided to wake me up?!" She responded clearly angry. "You make it sound like it's a bad thing....." he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, it's Valentine's Day." He said with a pout. She sighed and he pulled out some chocolates that he had been hiding behind his back. "Happy Valentine's day?" He said and she just laughed. She just couldn't stay mad at him.

She grabbed the chocolates and he gave her a wide smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "Thanks." She said with a small smile.