Annoying (Richie Tozier)

"Richie, please just stop talking for once in your life." Y/n groaned as she and the rest of The Losers Club made their way to the Neibolt house on their bikes. Richie and Y/n were always arguing. More like Richie was always annoying her which drove her completely mad.

The Loser Club including Y/n were heading to the Neibolt house to find this stupid clown. Everyone else has had an encounter with it but Y/n hasn't. She was beyond nervous to walk in and put her life at risk.

Richie was definitely not helping the situation. He just kept making flirty comments or just dropping roasts dealing with Eddie's mom. Y/n was always known as the serious type.

Meaning that it takes a lot for her to actually laugh or have fun. Richie has always tried to make her laugh at least just once but, it never worked. This was a very serious matter and he just wasn't taking it seriously.

————————

They finally made their way to the sewers and started to look for Bev who Y/n was missing dearly. Richie still kept trying to flirt with her which just kept bringing her to the edge. "You should watch your mouth." Y/n gritted through her teeth as the rest of the group was looking for Bev.

"Why would I do that, when I could stare at yours instead?" Richie said with a smirk. Y/n could feel the steam coming out of ears as anger built up inside her.

"This isn't funny! This is a very serious situation. You need to grow up and learn to be serious. It's life or death right now, Richie!" Y/n exclaimed and everyone looked at her surprised by her sudden outburst, even Richie.

Y/n sighed feeling sort of relieved from the words she finally let it out. She then saw Richie looked down sadly which made her heart slightly break. She shook her head and walked away from the group for a breather.

She looked down at the greywater (piss and shit) and almost gagged from the stench coming up into her face ( it's probably just your breath wafting back into your face). She shivered from the grossness and looked back the losers. But, they weren't there.

"Guys?" Y/n questioned and began to look around for them. She then heard a creepy laugh that didn't sit too well with her. Her heart them plummeted as she felt something tap her shoulder. She looked behind her and it was staring back at her. "All alone? I can finally have you all for myself." It said and then laughed manically. She screamed and the last thing she saw was Pennywise looking down at her with a huge grin.

Y/n woke up the sound of the losers screaming her name. She then felt a tight grip on her neck. She looked up and Pennywise had her in his clutches. "I'll take her. I'll take all of you and I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear." It said with a laugh that sent chills down Y/n's spine.

She felt tears well up in her eyes and looked at Richie. He looked at her sadly which made her tears start to fall. She didn't want to die. She didn't want it to end this way.

"Or, you just leave us be. I will take her. Only her and I will have my long rest. And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives." Y/n then drones out Pennywise and looked at all of the losers.

They all looked at her sadly and Y/n felt her heart began to beat faster. This could it. This could be my last breath. "Leave." Y/n said weakly and everyone looks at her sadly.

"Please, just go. Leave me here. I promise it's ok." Y/n said and felt the tears pour from her eyes. Richie looked at her sadly. "It's ok." She repeated to Richie and he shook his head.

"I don't wanna die." Richie said getting up and Y/n sighed. It was ok if he left her. She would be ok with that. He probably hates her after what she said so she wouldn't be surprised if he just left her there.

"But, I don't want you to die either." He said and then grabbed a bat from the pile of miscellaneous items. "So, now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." He said which made Y/n smile.

"This is for you Y/n!" Richie yelled

"This is for you Y/n!" Richie yelled. Pennywise let go of Y/n and Richie hit it with the baseball bat. He then ran over to her and helped her up. Everyone then took turns hitting Pennywise.

—————————

After the traumatic incident, they all promised they would come back to defeat it if it came back. After everyone left, Y/n stayed with Richie. "Thank you for saving me." Y/n said which made him look over to her.

"It was nothing." He said shrugging it off but she scoffed. "Nothing? You literally saved me from being devoured by a clown. I don't think I could like you anymore after that." She said and then gasped. She placed her hand over her mouth. He looked at her surprised but with a smirk on her lips.

He scooted closer to her, "What was that I just heard? Can you say it again? I don't know if I heard you correctly." He said teasingly and she laughed.

He gasped, "I finally made you laugh!" He said and she smiled. "Whatever." She scoffed looking the other way. She then felt his finger under her chin and turned it towards him. He pressed his lips against hers and at first she was in shock. But, then she relaxed into the kiss and closed her eyes. She placed her hand onto his cheek pulling him in closer.

She pulled away from him with their foreheads still touching. "Wow." She breathed and he smirked. "Wow, indeed." He replied and pulled her back into another kiss. She never thought she would be kissing Richie Tozier. The guy she thought was annoying was now the guy she admired the most.