New Years (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n- Happy New Years! Here's to new things and meeting new people. Can't believe it's the last day of the year. It's so crazy. The Stranger Things cast and the IT cast have really made my 2017 way better. I'm so happy that I discovered Stranger Things in 2016 and I'm so proud of each of them. The IT cast really made me laugh and learn to live while I'm still young. Because we won't be young for long. And of course Finn really made my 2017 something. He made me laugh and smile even when I was having a bad day or just feeling down. I really appreciate him and I'm so incredible proud of him. Sorry for all of the chessyness I just thought I would share how I felt about my 2017. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the imagine!!💓

Y/n walked up to Millie's house shivering from the cold air and knocked on the door

Y/n walked up to Millie's house shivering from the cold air and knocked on the door. Millie opened the door with a smile and Y/n could see everyone talking and laughing with one another.

"Y/n! I'm glad you could make it!" Millie said and brought her in for a hug. "Come on in." She said and stepped aside. Y/n took off her jacket and immediately saw her curly haired best friend Finn talking with Caleb.

He looked over to her and waved at her with a smile. Y/n waved back and turned back to Millie. "There's snacks and drinks in the kitchen if you want some." Millie said as Y/n nodded.

Millie led her to her kitchen and showed her where everything was. As Y/n looked around Sadie came and said she needed Millie for a second. "I'll be right back. You can make yourself at home." She said with a smile. Sadie waved at Y/n and Y/n waved back.

Y/n smiled at the two of them as they left and then looked around for some punch. She saw the bowl and scooped some of the punch into a cup. She then went over to the cupboard to find some snacks.

She opened it and then tried to grab a bag of pretzels on the top shelf. She struggled as she tried to grab them. She was almost there when she heard, "I got it." She looked up and held her breath. Finn was leaning over her and reaching for the pretzels.

He then looked down and she looked up at him. Their faces were close together and their lips were close to touching. He smirked and moved away from her. "Here you go." He said placing them on the counter.

Y/n finally breathed and grabbed the pretzels. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks so she turned around so he wouldn't see. She grabbed a bowl and poured the pretzels in.

"You look really beautiful tonight." Finn said. Y/n raised an eyebrow at him and he began to panic. "I mean you always do." He said awkwardly which made her laugh. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself Wolfhard." She replied calmly even though she was jumping up and down in the inside from the compliment.

She then offered the bag of pretzels to Finn who gladly accepted and put a few into his mouth. "Wanna head out there with everyone else? I think the countdown is about to start." Finn said and she nodded.

She placed her pretzels on the counter and grabbed her drink. She walked over to Finn and they both headed out the kitchen. They made it into the living room where everyone was watching the ball start to go down.

Y/n looked at the countdown excitedly as it started to get closer and closer to 2018.
"10!" Y/n then began to countdown with everyone else. But, she stopped when she felt Finn staring at her. She looked over to him and looked into his eyes.

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!" Finn grabbed her hand and she felt her heart start to beat rapidly in her chest.

"5!"

"4!" He moved closer to her and put his hands on her waist.

"3!"

"2!" He pulled her closer to him and placed one of his hands on her cheek. He looked down at her pink lips and back at her eyes as if asking if it was ok to kiss her. She nodded shyly and he smiled.

"1!" He then leaned into her and she closed her eyes.

"Happy New Year!" Everyone yelled but everything else drowned out as Finn placed his lips on hers. It was a very sweet and that she didn't want to end. She moved her lips slowly against his and he did the same. She then put her hands through is black curls that she loved so much.

Then she realized that all of their friends were watching. She pulled away shyly still in his embrace and looked down at her feet. They all cheered which made Y/n blush from embarrassment.

Finn chuckled and Y/n hid her face into chest shyly which he thought was adorable. "They stopped looking now." Finn said and she moved out of his embrace even though she didn't want to. She then looked up at him and he smirked at her.

"That was some kiss wasn't it?" Finn asked putting his hand behind his neck sheepishly. Y/n nodded with a blush forming on her cheeks. "Um, I would like to start 2018 out by asking you to be my girlfriend. Is that ok with you?" Finn asked and Y/n gave him a big smile.

"Of course. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have kissed you like that." She replied and he laughed. She looked at him admiring his beautiful features. She couldn't believe that someone like him would actually want to be her boyfriend. She felt like she didn't deserve him but, she wasn't complaining.

He grabbed her hand and she pecked his cheek. Then they both hanged out with their best friends who have been waiting for them to get together for so long. It was a great night and Y/n couldn't wait to see what else 2018 would  bring.