Snow (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n- All I saw was a post of snow which lead to this. Idk how but I'm not complaining. I hope you enjoy it 😂❄️ (also enjoy this picture above)

"Hurry up!" Y/n urged as Finn was still putting on his coat. He grabbed his scarf and she grabbed his hand. She dragged him outside where white snowflakes were starting to fall again.

Y/n smiled at the sight while Finn shivered from the cold and frigid air. She let go of his hand and stood and looked up at the snowflakes which went into her h/c hair.

She smiled as the snowflakes went onto her face and melted onto her pink lips. She just loved when it would snow, the way that it would just cover the earth in a white blanket.

She also loved how it was quiet as if time had stopped. She looked over to Finn who was admiring her beauty. "What?" She asked with a smile and he just smirked.

He was holding something behind his back as he walked closer to her. "You're so beautiful." He said which made her blush. He then leaned down to kiss her and she closed her eyes. He then moved away from her and threw a snowball at her which hit her torso.

She opened her eyes quickly and glared at him. "Finn!" She exclaimed and he just laughed. "You're so cute when you're angry." He said cutely but she still glared at him.

She quickly picked up some snow and rounded it into a ball. "I'll show you cute!" She said and his eyes widened. "Uh oh." He said and then ran away from her. "Yea, you better run!" She exclaimed and he laughed as his long legs got him away from her quickly.

He picked up some snow as he ran and then turned around waiting for her to catch up. She then threw her snowball at him but he dodged it. He threw his at her and she also dodged hers.

"I'm a ninja." She said with a smirk and he giggled. She then picked up some more snow and he did the same. It was now a battle to see who would hit who first as they rounded out the snow in their hands.

But, Finn was too slow. Y/n threw her ball which was pretty big and it hit Finn where the sun didn't shine. He groaned and kneeled over in pain not caring he was now sitting in cold snow.

Y/n gasped and then ran over to him. "Sorry!" She exclaimed as he winced in pain. He finally stopped feeling pain and sighed with relief. "Truce?" He asked her and she laughed. "Truce." She replied and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I think I'll need more than that to feel better." He replies and she glared at him. "Please...." he pleaded with a pout and she couldn't say no. She then placed her lips back onto his. Both of their lips moved slowly and Y/n could feel the snowflakes falling down onto them. She pulled away from him and smiled at him shyly.

"Better?" She asked and he nodded. "Now, lets go inside before I freeze my ass off." Finn said and got up from the ground. "Language, Wolfhard." She said and he just laughed. They both head back inside and made some hot chocolate together. Which resulted in Finn almost choking on whip cream (love that video).

After drinking hot chocolate they cuddled on the couch to both regain their body warmth. Which led to them falling asleep in each other's arms.

^ here's the video that I was talking about if you haven't seen it😂