Chapter 10 | The Hulk's a Pussy

Dedicated to our friend we call Rose! Damn... I just realized theres a Rose in this story! what a coincidence! I promise I don't want to kill you! Either way, she's totally awesome and you should check out her work. Seriously, she's one of the first people we met on here and we still love talking to her!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

The Hulk is a Pussy

Logan

       It was awesome to see Ashlynn again. When she had left Handlin two years ago it was very sudden. She basically dropped the bomb that she was leaving, and then she was gone. The Walkers had been so devastated, having lost Rosie only two months before. All they had left was Natasha.

       I walked out of the green room with the others. Ashlynn and Olivia were still talking. The rest of the dance teams had gathered onto the stage, and were goofing around. Someone had managed to rig there phone to the sound board, and they had some music going. Natasha and the others went to get after them.

       “So can these guys really dance?” someone asked from behind me. I think his name was JJ.

       “I don’t know much about dancing, but they’re good,” I replied with a shrug.

       “So how do you know Ashlynn?” he asked. I had a feeling that’s why he was really talking to me.

       “I dated her sister a long time ago,” I answered. It was hard to say dated, past tense. “Our families have always been close.”           

       “She told me she didn’t have any family,” JJ said quietly.

       “Well techniquely she doesn’t. They were her foster family, but they treated her like their own,” I rephrased. “What’s the deal with you two? You trying to fight for her heart?”

       “Nawh,” he laughed. “We tried that but we’re better off as band mates. However, the press doesn’t know that yet. Besides, I’m pretty sure something happened between Coady and her. Although neither one of them will admit it, I’m sure they knew each other before she moved here.”

       “I see she’s still making all the boys fall for her,” I said, shaking my head. Ashlynn always had boys after her. “I wish him luck.”

       “How do you mean?” JJ asked.

       “Ashlynn is like a fire,” I said. It was actually Rosie who had made this analogy so long ago. “She comes out of nowhere, does what she wants and you can’t change her mind. There is no way to hold her in.”

       “I completely agree,” JJ laughed.

       “Hey JJ,” a guy said, walking into the room. “Where’s Coady? He told me to meet him here twenty minutes ago but his car isn’t out back.”

       “I think he just headed to your house,” JJ hollered back as the guy walked to us.

       “Why would he do that?” the guy asked.

       “Pretty dancer boy-“

       “Kyle,” I informed him.

       “Kyle then, made a comment about being her first kiss or something. You know how Coady gets, he looked like he wanted to murder him. He went to give Bailee the start of the Talk Dirty video.”

       “Wait, who was her first kiss?” the guy asked, looking taken aback. His black curly hair bounced when he moved. It was quite amusing.