Chapter 13 | The Ball Pit of Evil

I DID IT! I FOUND THE PAGES! 

I found them in my math binder. How stupid of me. Either way, here it is! Ta-da! And 500 reads too? I'm just having a good day. So enough of me, go on and read. Virtual hugs for everyone! don't forget to vote/comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Chapter 13

The Ball Pit of Evil

Olivia 

Logan and I fell into a pattern.

       The night we got back from South Port was the last time I had spoken to him. I had been sitting on his couch when he had come in the door. He looked awful. He tried apologizing. I ran into his room and hid. I asked him to leave and I heard the door slam moments later.

       It broke my heart in way I didn’t know possible

       Since then we didn’t look, speak, or acknowledge each other in any way shape or form. It was fine by me. I couldn’t stand to be in the room with him for more than five minutes.

       I went to the main house for breakfast. I instantly tensed when I noticed Logan was in the room, eating a bowl of cereal.

       “Good morning Olivia,” he said when he noticed me. I froze, only my eyes flitting to his position.

       “Hello,” I said, trying to swallow my fear. I couldn’t stop thinking about how hard he had slammed in into the wall. There was a bruise in my back according to Raychel.

       I tried my best to ignore him after that. I reached for a bowl from the cupboard when he spoke again.

       “So I’ve decided something,” he said. Even without looking at him I could hear the cheeky smile in his voice.

       “That’s miraculous,” I said, trying my best to be pleasant. “Please explain further.”

       “I’m going to win you back.”

       I dropped the bowl.

       “You’re what!” I said, spinning to face him. I was right, he was smiling broadly.

       “I have issues,” he said, becoming more serious. “Anger issues, depression issues, but you make me want to be a better person. I’m going to be a better person, for you.”

       “Don’t say that,” I whispered sharply at him. “Don’t you dare fucking say that to me. I’ve heard that shit enough times to know that you’re a coward and you’re lying. You are not wining me back because you never had me in the first place.”

       I stared him right in the eye. How many times had I been told that? How many times has that promise been broken?

       “Don’t you remember the night on the Ferris wheel?  You know you liked holding my hand, you told me that you liked me,” he said. He hadn’t even flinched at my words.

       “I also remember you holding me against the hotel wall, slamming me against it.” I gritted my teeth as I stared him down. “I hate you Logan Butler.”

       I walked out of the room, completely forgetting about breakfast.

       “Olivia what’s wrong?” one of the twins asked from the couch.

       “Nothing Justin,” I said. I made an effort to smile at him. “I meant to ask how your camping trip was.”

       “It was great!” he exclaimed, his face lighting up one thousand degrees. “I wish I could go camping everyday!”