5

"Do you ever think of seeing other people?" Madyson asked and Carla shook her head at her.

"She can't see other people if she's not even seeing Gus to begin with" Carla told her as she pointed her fork at her then took a bite from her salad.

"Oh I forgot you two just fuck" Madyson said with a 'duh' tone.

I rolled my eyes at the both.

"Shut up, you both have no idea what we do" I mumbled not notice how aggressively I began to stab my salad with my fork.

They both look at each other and looked down continuing to eat there food. I sighed and looked down eating mine.

"Look we just think that you should try and see someone-" Carla started but is hook my head no.

"I mean to see if Gus would get jealous or anything" she added and I sighed thinking of what she just said.

"I don't think he'd honesty care, since I'm really nothing to him" I mumbled.

"I'll try I guess, but I'm honestly not that pretty so I don't know how'd I'd expect to get a guy so easily" I said and Carla and Madyson rolled their eyes and stood up.

They walked over to a group of guys making my eyes go wide as I whispered trying to stop them when they tapped on one of there shoulders, the boy looked confused as they talked to him then pointed my way and he looked over at me smiling and smirking nodding his head as they took his phone and wrote something down then walked back over to me.

"He totally thought you were hot, and wanted your number which we gave to him" Madyson said with a smile making me shake my head.

"You shouldn't have done that" I mumbled and they rolled there eyes.

"A super attractive dude wanted your number and you're mad that we gave it to him? Any other girl would be happy as hell right now" Carla said as she stood up and threw her food away, I stood and followed her throwing mine away also.

"Come on guys it's time to do some actual shopping" Madyson said happily as she threw her bag over her shoulder and we all began to head towards the shops.

"What's all that commotion over there?" Carla said as she pointed towards the group of screaming people.

We all looked over and tried to see what was the cause of all the people, and then boom there it was Gus and some girl.

Carla and Madyson gave me sympathetic looks and I shook my head. "Don't look at me like that me and him aren't together- and plus I met someone" I said cutting myself off at the end as I saw the boy that my friends talked to earlier walking by gus.

"It's honestly time I start to experience life girls, ya know take risk" I said with a smirk forming on my face.

"Like this" I added as I walked towards the boy my hips swaying back and forth seductively as I watch Gus look at me a smirk on his face as he watch me walk my way towards him.

Although the smirk dropped as soon as he watched me walk past, I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back as I walked straight to the boy who was smiling at me.

I grabbed the boys shirt not bothering to talk to him or ask his name as I yanked him towards me smashing my lips into his.

I was honestly shocked when the boy kissed me back And pulled me towards him, his hand gripped my lower waist. 

After a moment or two of kissing I pulled back and turned around facing Gus, and for a second just a split second I saw the anger and the jealous flash through his eyes but it was gone before I could question it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄❤️❤️