30

ATTENTION I WROTE THIS IS AP HONORS HISTORY IN THE DARK WITH MY BRIGHTNESS ALL THE WAY DOWN WHILE MOANA PLAYED AND YOU KNOW I HADDA SING SHINEY SO IF IT SUCKS I AINT EVEN SORRY BC I WAS JAMMING 😭😭

Music blared through the house, people danced sloppily on one another as the mixed aroma of sweat, weed and alcohol filled the whole entire house.

I walked through the crowd of people trying my best not to bump into anyone on the way to the kitchen.

I recognized the song playing in the background, it was one of Diego's new songs. It actually sounded really good, his voice was so hypnotizing in a way.

I made it to the kitchen with Carla's hand attached to mine so she didn't lose me in the crowd.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked once we got to the counter that was filled with all types of drinks and drugs.

"Vodka babe" Carla said with a devilish smile as she grabbed the large clear bottle and poured it into the red solo cup then continues to pour me one.

After that she reached over and grabbed one of the pre rolled blunts.

"Let's get cross faded" she side with a smirk and my eyes went wide.

"First of all how do we know if that blunt is laced or not? I mean we did find it on the counter, and two you know I've never smoked" I said mumbling the last part, I didn't really want anyone to know how much of a pussy I am.

"You've never smoked!?" A voice said from behind me as an armed draped over my shoulder.

I could feel my face slowly turn red as I recognized that voice as Diego's.

"No" I said slightly as I looked up at him then looked away.

He laughed and made an 'aw' noise.

"well let's change that" he added as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a circular container that held three blunts and some nugs.

He grabbed the blunt and placed it in his fingers then grabbed a lighter and lit it. He took a long drag from it then held it in letting his eyes slowly close from satisfaction.

After he finally exhaled he passed it to Carla who gladly took a hit then gave it back. He then looked st me and smiled.

"Your turn" he said as he lifted the blunt towards me.

"No it's okay, thank you though" I said felling nervous and Carla shook her head.

"Mother fucker if you don't take one hit" she mouthed to me from behind Diego.

"Come on ma, just one hit won't kill you" he said with a puppy dog face, I mean who could say no to that cute little face.

I sighed out and smiled slightly.

"Sure- why not? Fuck it" I said causing Carla to clap her hands excitedly.

Diego smiled and told me to open up as he brought the blunt near my lips, once it was placed in my mouth he told me what to do.

"Just inhale slowly and take as much of a hit as you can okay baby?" He said as he watched me take a long ass hit which caused his eyes to widen.

After he took it away he told me to hold it in for as long as I could and to inhale as much as I could.

After I exhaled I felt a wave of relaxation wash over me at how easy and pleasing that was.

"Damn! Good job for your first time baby" Diego said with a big grin as he took yet another hit then passed it to Carla who was getting ready to pass it back to him when I stopped her.