23

Gus's POV

I parked my car sloppily in her complex not caring if I parked straight or not I walked out and into the building and up to where she lived.

Once I was outside of her house I knocked on the door but covered the peep hole with my hand so she couldn't see it was me.

It took a couple minutes but she opened the door, a shocked look was on her face as I quickly stepped forward before she could do anything and grabbed her pulling he towards me I kissed her hard.

She didn't react at first but I didn't care I just needed to feel her lips on mine, the taste of her lips was intoxicating, I craved her so bad that I didn't care that she hated me.

After a second or two she finally slowly caved in and started to kiss me back which made everything feel a hundred times better.

I kissed her hard as my hands cupped her face, I walked us backwards and shut the door then flipped around and slammed her up against the wall.

The kiss got more heated as I couldn't stop myself from kissing her more and more. She struggled to keep up with my sped as I slid my hands down and squeezed her ass hard which caused her to jump and me to take advantage of that by cupping the back of her thighs and wrapping her legs around me with her back still against the wall.

I kissed her lips and her cheeks and made sure to do what was one of the reasons I came here for, I let my lips trail to her neck and began to kiss it everywhere.

My mind was clouded with thoughts, this was all I needed, she was all I needed.

I carried her to her room and placed her own the bed then continued to crawl on top of her and look her in the eyes.

She smiled at me and brought her soft gentle hands to my face then cupped my cheek caressing it softly and I could feel myself melt into her touch.

Everything was okay for once, that was until a loud screech broke me out of my daze.

My eyes snapped forwards as I shook my head and watched the car in front of me try it's hardest to step on its breaks but still managed to slip out and turn in a quick motion creating a incredibly loud screeching noise which is what snapped me out of my daydream.

It was like everything at that moment stopped and starting moving slower then ever as I watch the scene in front of me go down in slow motion.

The car was coming full speed at me but looked like it was barely moving. Instead of trying to turn away from the accident I found myself letting go of the wheel and slowly out stretching my arms, if I were to die I knew I'd be ready.

The impact was so sudden I threw my hand in front of me but then everything went blurry but then turned into nothingness.

Lil update, lil plot shifter. What do you think going to happen? Show love for faster updates ❤️ I was trying to show that he imagined the part with Bri and was on the way to her house when he got into the accident