47

SUPRISE UPDATE!!!⚡️ WERE U EXPECTING THIS?

Goal 20 votes : 15 comments

I was currently sitting on Diego's couch laying in his arms after having just cried for the last hour and a half. This was all to much and I was honestly thankful that Diego was here for me even when he didn't have to be.

"How could he do this?" I whispered due to the face my voice was hoarse from all the screaming and crying I had previously done.

"Babygirl he's so stupid he doesn't know what he lost because of it" Diego said soothingly as he continued to run his fingers through my probably screwed up hair.

I nodded slightly.

"Baby girl you can stay here but I got to head to this even at this club to help promote my music, I'd cancel if I could but I really need this. But you can stay here and crash in my bed" Diego said with a small smile.

I thought about it for a moment nodding in agreement.

"I want to party- I don't want to let him affect me, I don't want this to break me he'll never get that part of me, I want to go with you" I said as I shook my head and sat up wiping my face.

Diego sat up behind me trying his best to calm me down and argue otherwise but I didn't want to hear it I was sick of letting gus continue to get to walk all over me.

"I don't think it's the right moment to be going out to party right now Ma" he said trying to convince me but I wouldn't have it.

"Please just let me go with you" I said softly giving him my best puppy dog face, I watched as he started to frown with me falling for my look, he then shook his head vigorously.

"Hey! I'm not falling for that!" He said with a finger pointed at me.

"Please" I said dragging out the 'e' and putting my hands up in the prayer motion. He groaned and sighed in defeat.

"Fine!" He said in defeat which made me smile widely as I threw myself in his arms hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I said as I kissed his cheek hard making me playfully roll his eyes.

"Wait When is it?" I asked realizing I look like absolute trash.

"In two hours" he said which made my eyes widen as I looked over at the clock which read 9:08 I stood up and grabbed my stuff.

"Where are you going now ma?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well I do need to get ready! I have to look amazing if I want to show him how stupid he is" I mumbled as I slipped my shoes on and walked towards the door.

"You always look amazing" he said softly which made me smile.

"But I'll look even better when you pick me up" I said and with that I walked out and closed the door behind me.

-

Once I made it home I immediately hopped in the shower ignoring my brother completely. Once I was out I did my hair which now rested on my shoulder and even went out of the way to do my make up and pick out a nice outfit that showed of my curves.

I was going to make sure everyone knew I was there. Once I was completely done getting ready Diego had always texted me letting me know he was on his way.

I walked out into the living room getting ready to walk out to Diego when my brother finally caught me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded blankly and opened the door walking out and closing it behind me.

Once I made it downstairs and into Diego's car, once I sat down as watched as he looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"Damn ma" He said loudly as he looked me over one more time making me blush.

"Thank you" I said softly feeling shy now as I looked down at my own outfit.

My spaghetti strap crop top and tight high waisted ripped jeans hugged my curves and went smoothly with my basic vans, my now short hair was curled in its natural state but still seemed to look good and my makeup looked flawless.

Diego started driving and within twenty minutes we were pulling up to the event. Diego hurried out of his side and opened the door for me, the workers took his car and we wrapped his arm around my waste pulling me to his side.

This was going to be a night to remember.

I'm back? DuN dUN DUN 💥 did y'all miss me tho?😂 haha show some love ❤️