29

Double update ❤️

Two weeks later

I let out a heavy sigh as I wiped under my eyes and looked into the mirror. It's been over a week or so now since Gus has been this "new person" I still don't know if it's an act or not.

He's been constantly hanging out with me and if he's not with me he's texting me or calling me something is weird about it.

This isn't Gus, yea it's nice but it's definitely not Gus. I let my head fall to my palm the slide to my hair letting it tug at the roots.

He hasn't even tried to have sex with me, maybe he just doesn't want to have sex anymore? I don't know but all I do want to know is..

What's he getting at?

Peeps POV

I slammed my hand against her ass listening to the loud 'smack' she moaned out as I continued to slam into her not letting up even when she begged me to slow down.

I kept my eyes squeezed shut most the time as I tried to picture her as Bri, but her disgusting ass moans kept distracting me from that.

I went faster but then her moans started to get louder and I decided I was sick of that so I forced myself to finish then slid out of her lose pussy.

He fell down and moaned as she looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"Cuddle me daddy" she said with a lip bite as I grabbed my blunt and placed it in my lips lighting it.

"Nah" I said as inhaled and exhaled.

"Get out" I added as I took a seat at then end of the bed and pulled my boxers up.

"What?" She whined with her annoying ass voice.

"You heard me bitch" I said bluntly.

"Can I at least have a hit?" She asked

"No bitch, you got some crusty ass lips, now get the fuck outta my house thot" I said as I stood up and walked out of my room not waiting for her.

I walked down the hall and to the studio room where Tracy was making some verse to a song we were currently working on.

I sat down on the love seat and threw my head back as I took a long drag from the blunt.

"What's wrong Gus" Tracy asked as he spun around in the chair and looked at me.

"I just fuck some bitch" I said bluntly.

"What's wrong with that" he asked as he laughed.

"It wasn't Bri" I replied as I rubbed my face with my hand.

He paused for a second and looked at me almost as if he was studying my facial expression to see what emotion I was holding, though I knew he wouldn't be able to, nobody is able to.

"Do you like her?" He asked with a shocked expression.

"I don't fuck with that- I don't fuck with anyone- I don't fuck with feelings" I said raising my voice slightly.

"Don't be a fucking dick about he" he said with just as much attitude back.

"You know what? Fuck this I don't need this" I shouted as I stood up and stormed out of the room then out of the house and to my car.

Bri's POV

"Bitch it feels like I haven't seen you in forever" Carla complained as we walked into zumiez.