6

Nothing like those other motherfuckers I could make you rich

I watched Gus chuckle a devilish laugh as he shook his head and wrapped his arm around the girls waist and lead her away making sure to let me see when he  roughly grabbed her ass.

I sighed and shook my head looking down, I didn't understand why I did that. I then gasped realizing what I had actually just down I slowly turned around facing the now breathless boy.

"I'm so sorry-" I started but he cut me off.

"It's fine don't worry baby" the guy said finishing with a wink.

I could feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink as the embarrassment flooded in slightly. I awkwardly looked down not really wanting to make eye contact with him.

After a minute of awkward silence he decided to start talking again.

"My name is Nathen, you can hit me up anytime you want" he said with a smile as he reached down grabbing his phone and doing something then I felt my phone vibrate.

"Your friend over there gave me your number, so I decided it was only best to return the favor and give you mine" he added and winked.

I smiled.

"Thanks I'm Brianna, everyone calls me Bri though" I told him and he smiled.

"Cute name Brianna" he said instantly making me cringe at him using my full name. He laughed noticing my facial expression when he used it.

"What?" He asked still laughing slightly.

"I don't really like my name that's why people always call me Bri" I say shrugging slightly and he smiled again.

This boy was really full of smiles.

"Well Everyone calls you Bri and I'm not everyone so I'll call you Brianna" he said smugly causing me to playfully groan.

"Bri! Come on slow ass bitch" Carla shouted from behind me and I slowly raised my hand up flipping her off from behind.

"Alright well it was nice meeting you Brianna I'll see you around" Nathen said with another wink and he smiled and walked away going back to his group of friends as I returned to mine.

"It's about time you two stopped talking and you came back us- and Jesus what was going on with that boys eye? Does he have a twitching problem?- and why does he smile so much? I really think he has a twitch" Carla started to ramble.

"Alright bitch let's roll out" Madyson shouted happily as she grabbed mine and Carla's hand and lead up towards Victoria secret.

MERRY CHRISTMAS PART 2 DOUBLE UPDATE ? 🎄❤️ should I update again today 🤔🤔