19

I paced around my room as I debated on canceling my plans with Diego or not. A part of me thought this was a bad idea but another part of me knew I needed to get out and move on and make friends.

I ran my hands through my hair as I took a seat on the bed. I should just go, he seems nice and he's cute and I need this. But maybe I shouldn't go because what if he's just like him

Speaking of him I still haven't heard a word and neither has social media as he's been M.I.A for maybe a week now. I found myself thinking of him, curious on if he's doing alright or not even though I knew I shouldn't worry since I know he doesn't think of me.

I shook my head and stood up, I'm definitely going now. I walked towards the closet and picked out a outfit then showered and got ready. After I was done getting ready I got a text from him saying he was here.

I sighed and grabbed my purse then walked outside locking the door and heading to the front of my building, walking out I see him leaning against his car in an oversized hoodie jeans and a beanie with a smile on his face.

He opened his arms wide smiling larger, if that was even possible.

"Maaaaaaa come here" he shouted causing a few beards to turn and me to smile as I walked up to him.

He raised his brow and got off the car and grabbed me not roughly though as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I'm trying to hug ya fine ass" he mumbled into my hair as he stood taller then me. I laughed and smiled lightly hugging him back as he lifted me of the ground and slowly swung me back and fourth.

"I've been trying to meet ya ass forever!" He said.

After a moment or two of laughing he sat me down and back on my feet then took a step back and looked me up and down whistling loudly.

"Damn ma ya so fine" he said as he bit his lip.

I smiled and laughed.

"Alright let's go ma" he said as he stepped aside and opened the passenger side door for me, I thanked him when I sat down and he closed the door then walked over to his side and got in.

He looked over at me and winked as he started up the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"So where are we going?" I asked realizing I never even asked where we were going.

"You'll see" he said with a smirk as he drove off.

After a while of driving and talking I found out we have a decent amount in common and that he's actually really funny and not as big of a fuck boy as he looks likes.

After some more driving we finally reached our destination, I looked out the window seeing an indoor ice skating rink and I couldn't stop the smile that was forming on my face as I looked over at him.

"We're going ice skating?" I asked and he smiled.

"Hell yea" he said as he parked and got out running over to my side and letting me out, I thanked him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder leading me to the building.

Once we got inside we payed and got our skates then walked to the back and put them on then walked to the ice skating rink where people were skating.

"Let's do this" he said and smiled and reached out grabbing my hand and pulling me into the rink with him, we started skating around our hands never breaking.

He started to do a little dance move which ended in him landing on his ass but since we didn't break our hands apart I ended up falling on my ass with him.

We both sat there silently for a second and just looked at one another then bursted into laughter. He slowly tried to get himself up which resorted in him falling again which caused me to laugh even harder.

He smiled and shook his head finally standing up and helping me up.

"Let's just pretend I didn't fall" he said with a laugh.

I smiled as we started to skate again.

It was now eight and we were pulling back up to my apartment complex, once he parked he walked over and opened and closed my door for me then continued to grab my hand and interlace our fingers and walk me to my front door.

He stopped and paused for a moment looking at me.

"You're really beautiful in all seriousness B" he said as he looked at me, I could feel my cheeks heating up as I smiled.

He smiled and reached his hand forward taking a piece of my hair and placing it behind my ear he then slid his hand down to my cheek and cupped it in his hand as he looked me in my eyes.

He slowly leaned in which caused my heart to start to race as his lips inches closer and closer, I closed my eyes bracing myself for the kiss when my phone erupted with an annoying ringing sound breaking us apart.

"I'm so sorry, just one moment" I mumbled as I took my phone out and looked at the caller ID

PEEP🐣 is calling..
Accept | decline

Ooo what's she gonna do? I'm back did y'all miss this book? I'm sorry it took me a while with school starting back up and a new semester I'm all stressed up 😪 so please show sum luv & feed back I need it ):