15

Peep POV

I threw my arms on the dresser and yanked them across throwing off everything that had been currently on the dresser, I watched it all fly off and hit the wall making loud noses as I screamed out and reached up for the mirror that set on top of the dresser, grabbing it with both my hands I yanked it down watching and hearing it break into pieces as some of the class cut against my skin.

The bedroom door flew open and Tracy ran in.

"Bro what the fuck are you doing?" He shouted as he looked over my now mess of a room, the worried look was clear in his eyes.

"I've been fucked up, I've been all the way fucked up" I mumbled out as I took something that had just been on the dresser but now was on the floor and chucked it at the wall.

[i was very hesitant on using xans in this story as in all honesty they do still trigger me because of peeps death, and I didn't want to get hate from you guys for using having peep death and me looking insensitive but I feel like since this was such a big thing (along with other things ) that peep had to deal with it'll really help show him as a character and what he battles with in and outside of himself, hopefully you guys understand. ❤️]

Tracy quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a little bag that showed a couple of xans. I stopped throwing and messing things up as I watch him pull out a couple and hold his hand out.

"You need to relax, so here" he said while looking at me.

I walked over to him and laughed slightly as I grabbed the xans and took them at all once. Tracy's eyes went wide as he shook his head at me.

"You crazy mother fucker" he mumbled and laughed.

"Find me when you're chill and not breaking shit" he added while he turned around and walked out of my room and shut the door.

I sighed and walked towards my bed,  I carelessly laid down on it ignoring the pieces of glass that I could feel jabbing into random parts of my body.

I laid still and looked at the ceiling, random thoughts drifted through my head but one seemed to shine through the most.

Brianna

I had found my mind drifting to her more often then it had before, the way her hair cascades down her back or maybe the way her perfect plump lips form a smile, maybe even the way her angelic voice tell me she hates me.

She was so pure so good but I knew that i wasn't, I knew that I was ruining her, I knew that I used her and I knew that deep down it hurts her, but I can't help myself.

I remember seeing her the day of the concert, she was the only girl there fully clothed. I remember seeing her so lost in my music I also remembering thinking to myself how can someone so beautifully pure listen to music so dangerously pained.

I remember knowing I needed to know her, and I remember stopping the concert because of some skank shoving her and being able to actually talk to her, that's when I heard her angelic voice, I could've sworn that a part of me fell in love with her that night.

It isn't hard to know that I have an affect on her, I see how sweet and kind and gorgeous she is but yet I'm so awful to her, I know she hates me but I love it.

She's mine, I know she is. I own a part of her innocence, a part of her mind, a part of her soul, a part of her body, a part of her just everything. I know she is mine, she just doesn't seem to realize that yet.

And the other night at that party I saw her all night, I watched her drink made sure she was alright, I watched her dance I watched how happy she looked as she carelessly dance about and it brought a smile to my face, then I saw him.

I saw him watch her and make his way over to her, I saw him touch her and that's when I went off, he had his hands all over what was mine and I had to let him know not to fucking touch what is mine.

So I broke his nose and busted his lip, fucking shark toothed ass bruised up my hand pretty good. Fuck I feel so fucking out of it right now.

I looked down and saw the tent starting to form in my pants from thinking of Bri so much, damn I need her right now.

I grabbed out my phone the screen blinding me slight as I tried to make out the now blurry screen and text messages. I clicked on Bris name and sent her a text.

Me
Boooooo 💞

MY ghost girl💞👅😈
Gus 🙄

Me
Dry ass 😤

Me
Cum cuddle? 💓💓
💞💞💓💓💕💕

MY Ghost girl 💞👅😈
Omw

A little different perspective for this chapter 💞
I stay with the daily updates 💪 ....but that's really bout to change rn bc idk when the next update will be out.. I'm sorry brooo😭 I love y'all.