50

READ A/N AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT
Song suggestions- any of these fit with the chapter
Haunt u -lil peep
Star shopping- lil peep
Live forever- lil peep
Last fall- horse head, lil peep & lil Tracy
Driveway- lil peep
The way I see things- lil peep
The brightside -lil peep
6 months later.

I smiled as he kissed my cheek and held my hand tightly rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"I'll be back in a few hours gorgeous, I love you" he said as he kissed my lips and walked away towards the door.

"Bye Diego" I said with a smile as I watched him walk out the door locking it behind him.

I walked towards our shared bedroom and collapsed on the bed. These last couple months have been crazy, I cut Gus off and was so heart broken, for over a month I felt like I couldn't do anything like I couldn't breathe because it hurt so bad- my heart hurt so bad.

I thought he would've cared and he would've changed- I thought that at least he would be sad as well, I mean if he cared as much as he said he did.

But no within a week he was already posting pictures of him and new girls- even him and that Layla girl. He also seemed to get into an even deeper addiction with drugs.

There's been a couple late night calls from him, all where he slurred out I love you- or I miss you or even I hate you.

Every time I saw him post a picture of some girl of do another drug it broke me and every time he called it killed me.

Diego was there for my during my whole process of trying to move on and be sane again, he helped so much and I really do care about him.

Me and him started dating four months ago and we recently moved in together about a month ago because he had found himself over at my house a lot anyways.

If you're wondering about my brother well let me fill you in on him- and Carla. So two months ago I come home from Diego's and I found them making out on MY couch- YES you heard right my older brother and MY bestfriend were making out on my couch.

And then they decided to tell me that they'd been seeing each other for a while now and didn't know how to tell me, of course I had a heart attack but now I'm over it and they're happily living together as well, they still both come over often enough to make you think he never moved out.

But anyways me and Diego have been going great and I really do care about him- of course I still think of Gus, I'll always lie to myself and pretend I don't love him a part of my heart will always be his but I can't let him break me.

Though I do miss him, his touch, his smile, his lips, the way he held me and the way he sung to me- his voice was so memorizing I could listen to it for hours.

Memories always seemed to flood my mind- imagine of him especially that night at the beach. I find myself dreaming of that night often. I feel bad because I do care for Diego but nobody will ever be Gus.

He was his own person so different from the others, there was and could be a thousand people trying to mimic Gus but nobody will ever be him.

I wonder f he thinks of me the way I do him, I wonder if he finds himself dreaming of me like I do him, I wonder if I just cross his mind for a split second.

I miss him.

I was cut off by the sound of buzzing, I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and stood up looking at my notification. Several text and calls from numerous people.

Once my eyes got the chance to skim one of the text I immediately gasped and dropped my phone running out the door as fast I could.

Gus POV