17

IM SO SORRY YALL I HAD THIS READY ALL DAY TO POST BUT WHEN I ORIGINALLY TRIED IT SAID THAT WATTPAD WAS UNDER MAINTENANCE 😭 LOVE YALL

SO MUCH FOR DAILY UPDATES
OK SO ORIGINALLY BRI WAS PLAYED BY SELENA GOMEZ BC I LOVE HER BUT YALL FLIPPED SO I CHANGED IT , who the heck should play Bri?

SO MUCH FOR DAILY UPDATES OK SO ORIGINALLY BRI WAS PLAYED BY SELENA GOMEZ BC I LOVE HER BUT YALL FLIPPED SO I CHANGED IT , who the heck should play Bri?

Likes by lilpeep, xanxiety, ddycarla, and 243likes 57 comments
Bbybri fuck love.
Username02😍😍woah she's so pretty!
User82this is the girl @ xanxiety danced with!?
DdyCarlaOH SHIT I JUST NUTTED ALL OVER MY PHONE 😭😻
Tanamongeaulmaooo she's rlly not tht cute
Username22bitch getcho long titty no nipple ass outta here^^
Tanamongeau @ username22 ok? Fuck u hoe I'm still thicker then her
Lilpump ^^^ LMAOOOO B U BUILT LIKE A WHOLE SPAGHETTI NOODLE
USER20 BAHAHAHA "I'm sTiLl ThIcKeR ThEn hEr" BIIIIIITTTCCCHHH WHEEEZZZ
Username31ew bro she's ugly wtf does peep see in her?
Ddycarlasame thing your man does??^
Xanxietydamn mah💔😍 you bhhhaaaddd asf hmu😏
Username02 JSJFJWJFJJE xan commented
Lilpeep someone get they 12 yr old shark back on his leash^
Username222JAJDJEJRJE peep flamed his ass😂
Toopoor y is a little girl on my timeline?
Ddycarla why is a video of you sucking someone's dick on mine? @ toopoor
Load more comments...

I set my phone down and rolled my eyes people could say such cruel things for really no reason, none of them know me nor do i know them, and yet they choose to take the time out of there day to attack me.

My attention was drawn away at the sound of my phone ringing, picking it up I read the display name.

SUGA MAMA CARLA Would like to FaceTime
Accept | decline

I rolled my eyes and pressed accept watching Carla's dumbass pop up on my phone. She saw me and smiled showing her mouth and up- I swear this bitch looked like a bean.

"BIIIITTTCCCHHH" she dramatically shouted dragging out the word.

"Yes Hoe?" I replied as I repositioned myself on the couch.

"Who the fuck is toopoor? And who the fuck is tana mon- goose ?" She said with an eye roll making me laugh at how she said there names.

"Honestly I don't really know either of them, I think one of them fucks with that xan kid and the other one I know used to date Gus" I said with a shrug not really bothered.

"Bitch how the fuck are you so calm about what these nasty ass skanks said under your picture? Like bitch I'm really trying to whoop there nasty asses, I don't know who the fuck they think they are commenting under your bOMB ass picture, they must be jealous since you're a whole meal and they look like some nasty ass leftovers I swear to god if I find out where these bitches are located at I'm going to-" I cut her over with wide eyes.

"Chill Carla! I'm really not bothered I don't know these girls so I'm not going to worry about them, if they want to take the time out of there day to comment something rude under my picture then that's there choice, I however am not going to waste a perfectly good day by taking the time to say something rude to someone I don't know" I said with a slight smile.

Carla had her mouth wide open as she loudly smacked her lips.

"Honestly Bri it amazes me how pure you are sometimes, like if this were me I would run these bitches over, I would roast them so bad that they'd think they were in hell and I'm Satan, I mean they seriously had the nerve to say something to YOU! Like you are a delicate precious butterfly and these terrible moths are trying to attack you-" I cut her off.

"Even moths are beautiful in there own form" I said simply causing her to groan.

"Only you could find positivity and beauty in the worst things" she muttered causing me to stop and laugh.

"Honestly what the hell are we even talking about? Meals? Leftovers? Running bitches over? Butterfly's and moths?" I said causing her and me and to burst into fits of laughter.

"We really need to hang out ASAP" she said after our laugh session finally ended.

"I'm free right now" I said causing her to smile wide.

"BET BITCH IM ON MY WAY" she shouted while standing up and running towards her door and hanging up making me laugh, I love this hoe.

Filler update, I love y'alls feedback ❤️❤️And thank you again to everyone who supported me with the last post.