43

Goal: 20 votes 10 comments? ❤️

"Look how cute you are!" Gus said with a smile as he poked my cheek for the tenth time.

I groaned and moved my face away from him feeling aggravated with his constant need to touch me. He frowned sticking his lower lip out dramatically as he hurried to move closer to me.

We were currently laid down on my bed as criminal minds played in the background, and the faint sound of my brothers video games could be heard from the living room.

It was 11:30 on a Monday and I felt exhausted, even though I hadn't got out of bed yet- it was just one of those days when you REALLY don't want to get up or out of bed.

"Bub" I said dragging out the 'B' as I whined at him for touching my face once again.

"I just can't help it! You're so beautiful i have to touch your gorgeous chubby wittle cheeks" he said smiling as he pinched my cheek which made me groan once again.

I playfully rolled my eyes which made him gasp dramatically.

"Are you giving me attitude little girl?" He said using his best fake stern voice he could which made me giggle at how foolish he looked.

I nodded my head making a 'mhmm' sound which made him smack his lips and point his finger at me.

"That's it you're going to get it!" He said which made my eyes go wide as he pounced on me immediately starts to attack my side with endless amounts of tickles.

I bursted out in fits of laughter as I rolled around restlessly trying my hardest to get out of his hands of death as I felt my sides start to ache.

He kept me in his grip not lightening up on the tickling which made me squirm even more until I finally accidentally sent a kick to his 'no no area'

He immediately let go and clutched his manhood as his face twisted up in pain and he fell to the side, my eyes widened as I reached up and immediately went to help him. A part of me held back laughter as the other part tried to be caring and concerned.

"Are you okay love?" I asked as I still had to hold back my laughter which made him glare at me.

I quick idea came to my head as I sprinted i to the kitchen then back Into the room, frozen sweet peas in my hand as I jumped on the bed and placed the sweet peas on his lower region which made him gasp and groan probably from pain and pleasure.

Just at that moment Ronnie decided to walk in, his eyes went big as took in the scene in front of him. There Gus laid clutching his eyes squeezed shut and his fast twisted in pain and pleasure as i was hunched over and had my hands covering the ice pack that was rested on his dick.

"I don't want kinda weird dick CPR kinky shit you're into- BUT I AINT ABOUT IT YOU FREAKS" he said as he slapped his hands over his eyes and slowly back out of the room.

I dropped my smile and groaned out in frustration as Gus laughed out hysterically.

-

I walked out of the bedroom leaving a passed out gus on my bed I thought about it for a moment and ran back in quickly snapping a picture and posting it on Instagram.

570 likes 210 comments
Sadbri sleepy baby/ dead baby ✨
Username02 my otp😻
User32 I ship this hardcore tbh.
Username2827 she doesn't deserve him tho.
xanxiety I prefer dead baby.
User12 JEJWJFJE HE SALTY^
Smokeasac happy for y'all
Sadbri thank yoouu💜 @ smokeasac
Ddycarla y'all goals- (I see ur tumblr ass😂)
Toopoor my baby looks so cute sleeping.
Username lmaooo @ sadbri better get her^
Load more comments...

I rolled my eyes who is this toopoor chick? And why does she constantly lurk my post. I shrugged and ignored it placing my phone on the bed as I walked out into the living room sitting on the couch next to my brother who was currently looking at his phone with curiosity.

"What kinda porn ya watching?" I asked as I scrolled through Netflix looking for something to watch when I knew my ass was going to end up watching friends.

"Ha funny" he said with an eyeroll.

"Where's my baby- I mean gus?" He added as he set his phone down and leaned back in the couch fixing his eyes on the episode of friends titles 'the one with the jellyfish'

"He's asleep gay lord" I said with a eyeroll.

I head shuffling as fast footsteps were heard making a pitter patter noise.

Two seconds later Gus waddled into sight a blanket was wrapped him completely only showing his head popping out. His bottom lick stuck out slightly in a frown as he stopped in front of me

"Why'd you leave me" He said sounding like a toddler who lost there mother in the grocery store.

"Bub I didn't leave you—" I started to say but he cut me for completely.

"Yes! You left me- you left me all alone" he said frowning more.

"Hun I was only in the other room" I said.

He huffed and looked down moving his foot slightly as he looked around.

"You want me to hold you" I said with a slight smile as I looked at my boy in 'awe' at how adorable he was being acting like a child and all.

He nodded his head slightly and I laughed and opened my arms wide, he saw this and walked fatally towards me as he landed in my open arms and cuddled against me, he wrapped his arms around me tightly bring me close to his chest which made me smile in content.

The moment was sweet and filled with love and care- well that was until my loud ass- scratch that my stupid big headed ugly ass older brother opened his mouth

"Y'all are gay"

Here's an update for you(: Alr guys I want y'all to know that I probably won't be daily updating anymore so I'm sorry ): ❤️

But still show some love !