18

Real ones read the a/n at the end 😏❤️

"You slapped him!?" Carla asked as she shoved another French fri in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes feeling as if I've repeated myself over a thousand times when in reality I had only repeated myself twice.

I nodded slowly.

"Yes Carla I slapped him" I said it slowly hoping maybe she's understand this time.

She rolled her eyes and threw one of the fries at me.

"I'm not stupid Bri I understand" she said.

"Couldn't tell there for a second" I replied back and we both looked at each other with all seriousness.. buuutt broke into fits of laughter a second after.

"I swear we can never be serious with each other" she mumbled eating another fry as I nodded in agreement and took a sip from my drink.

"But anyways, have you heard anything from him since the incident?" She asked speaking lower this time not wanting anyone in the McDonald's to hear.

"No not at all, not a single text or call, well I mean he commented on my picture but other then that nada" I shrugged and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"He's never not talked to you for so long" she said with disbelief.

I gave her an ' are you stupid?' Look.

"We only have one conversation a week" I said with an eyeroll.

"See and that's I'm always hating on him" Carla said with a sigh.

"You need to get over him, he such bad news" Carla added as she started to get her stuff together.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watched her slip her shoes on and throw her bag over her shoulder.

"My cousin texted I have to help with her kid, I'll call you when I get home tonight and your ass is definitely coming to spend the night soon" she said as she pointed at me and gave me a stern look which made me smile.

"Definitely" I said as she smiled and said goodbye leaving out the door.

She was right I did need to cut him off he didn't even care, I need to get over him clearly he doesn't care about me so it's time I find someone who might- that it's!

I grabbed my phone and swiped into Instagram hurrying to send that boy the text.

Xanxiety
Today at 3:02 pm

Hey :)

Damn ma💔 haven't
Heard from ya fine ass
In a min😪

Ik! I'm so sorry😭
I've been so busy with work

It's all good ma💔
Wassup tho?😝

Nothing, let's hang out?

Bet😏 send me that
Addy and I'll pick you
Up soon💔

31 spooner street
(a/n yea I'm extra asf😭😂 family guy who?)

Omw see ya
Fine ass soon 💔🤤

JEJDJWJFJEJJF LONG TIME NO SEE!😭 I'm sorry this took a couple days to get out, I was at my bestfriend from 8th grades house, I hadn't seen her ass in over two years and man oh man did I miss her 😭😭

YALL SHOW SOME LOVE I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY IS STARTING TO SUCK AND IM LOSING READERS 💔