38

I need more friends who's trying to apply?❤️😭

I walked in with the bloody roses in hand causing my brother to do a double take spit making cereal chunks fly everywhere.

"Damn it Ronnie how long does it take to eat cereal?" I said irritated as I placed the roses on the kitchen table.

"What's that from? Why's it covered in blood?" He asked eyeing it suspiciously.

"Gus came" I said barely above a whisper as I placed my head in my hands.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?" Ronnie said with concern in his voice.

"He saw Diego kiss the corner of my mouth, I don't know if he saw anything before that or not but I know he definitely saw that, he cleared his throat and we turned our head to see him holding these roses, he didn't hit him or anything he just looked- he just looked broken" I said my voice cracking slightly in the end.

Ronnie sighed and walked over towards me rubbing my back slightly in a comforting manner as he brought me into a side hug.

"It's okay Bri" he said with a sympathetic voice trying to calm me.

"It's just I don't know what to do" I said truthfully.

"Well how do you feel about him? Do you feel for Diego more?" He asked after a moment or two of nothing.

"I don't feel for Diego anywhere near how I feel for Gus, I mean yea Gus is a terrible person and he's hurt me and he just really isn't a good person- did I mention that? Well anyways I still really care about him, I've cared about him before I even met him." I said letting out another breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Then you have to go after him Bri, don't let him go like this" he said and I thought about it for a moment and stood up.

"You're right" I said and I stood up and ran towards and out the door getting in the car I raced to his house, never ever felt more right in this moment.

Once I made it to his house I ran out and opened the door to his room but it was empty. I looked around not seeing him anywhere as I raced through the house.

"He isn't here" Tracy said blankly catching me off guard.

"Where is he!?" I asked not having time to spare, I needed to see him now.

"Like I have any fucking clue bitch" he said with a scoff as he walked away leaving me alone in there living room.

I went back out to my car getting in and screaming out as I hit the steering wheel repeatedly. Where could he be?

I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Me
Gus where are you?
PEEP🐣
Don't worry about
It, fuck it I'll be fine.

Me
Gus what's going on?
You're scaring me.

PEEP🐣
My time is here
Am I making it clear?

Me
Gus.. what are you
Talking about

PEEP🐣
Oh I love you my dear
But I'm gone..I'm gone

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I looked at the screen, he's never said that to me but that isn't something I can dare think about now because he told me he's gone, what does that mean? I quickly typed another text pressing send.

Me
Gus look
Idk what's going on
But please talk to me!
Please tell me where you
Are I'm really scared and
I'm sorry for what
Happened, just let me talk to
You let me explain.

I'm PEEP🐣
When I die ima
Haunt u.

PEEP🐣
I just wanna help u see
U should run away from me
Baby I'm a drug and I don't
Wanna hurt you.

My eyes widen in realization as I took in time to process what he said and now I knew I needed to find him sooner then later. My mind skimmed through every event that me and Gus had ever been through.

Then it hit me, the one place Gus talked about, the place he held to him close the place me and him drive by the month after we met.

I quickly peeled out of the driveway and to my destination.

The got out of the car and slammed the door shut as I looked around the empty beach, then sun was set and it was somewhere around nine.

I looked at the waves that crashed roughly into the rocks but I couldn't find him anywhere. I turned around and searched as I ran towards one direction. Finally after what felt like forever my eyes finally landed on him.

I watched as he started to walk towards to water that I knew was freezing since it was windy out.

With a sudden burst of adrenaline I ran as fast as I could towards him, when my feet hit the sand it became harder to run but I still pushed going as fast as I could.

I watched as he slowly walked into the water before unaware of his surroundings as I started to scream his name though he couldn't hear me.

I was getting closer to him when he started to get deeper into the water, I hurried and ran into the water catching up to him.

"Gus!" I screamed finally catching his attention as he turned around and looked at me shook written all over his face as I got closer and outstretched my arms for him which he grabbed and pulled me into his embrace.

Once we finally broke apart I looked at him tears streamed down my face as I cupped his face in my hands

He looked so sad- so broken and pale. My heart hurt at the sight of him looking the way he did.

"What were you going to do?" I whispered referring to his text from earlier.

He looked me into my eyes.

"I was going to kill myself" he said blankly which made me cry even harder, just the thought of losing him broke me completely.

"Why'd you come to my house today?" I asked him and he immediately looked away and into the ocean.

"Doesn't matter, Diego was there anyways" he mumbled out.

I brought his face back to look at mine.

"It does matter, it truly does matter- you matter now Diego" I said as I looked him into the eyes, his eyes held a thousand emotions but he didn't dare say a word.

The waves crashed violently into us causing my hair to become damp along with my clothes and the same went for him. It was cold and uncomfortable but I didn't dare move or say anything as I jus retold there looking Gus into the eyes not breaking contact once

After what felt like years of silence I brought my face to his crashing my lips into his and kissing him hard which he returned. The kiss was fast and filled with passion and need.

After we broke apart I rested my four head on his as my hands were placed on the back of his neck. I let out a shaky breath as I looked up and into his eyes once again.

"I love you"

How y'all feel?😏
Guys I'm thinking about ending it here to really ruin lives? Couple you imagine if this was the ending point?😂