Chapter 10: Kasey

Unedited 

WARNING: THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. THERE IS WARNING BEFORE THE SECTION. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ READ UNTIL THE WARNING THEN SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER.

With my face still in the pillow I reach out to find my phone on the table. After a couple tries smacking my hand around, I finally reach it. Bringing the phone under the pillow I answer it. 

"Hello?"

"Kasey, its your mother."

Or lets just say my worst nightmare. Defiantly regret not checking caller ID.

"What is it?"

"Straight to business, good. I need to know the names of your maid of honor and bridesmaids. Also flower girl. Jacob's mother will get his side's information" she rattles off.

"How soon do you need it" I ask as I pull the pillow off my head. I groan wishing I hadn't from the adjustment of bright light.

"Why are you making weird sounds Kasey?"

"I just woke up" I mumble knowing my mother will go off on how I should be up already.

"Kasey just because you are off work for the two weeks, doesn't mean you should be come lazy" she states sternly.

"Got it. I will text you the names in a few hours" I answer.

"You have four hours. Thats it. A minute late and I will make the decision for you" she snaps.

"Is it my wedding or yours?"

"Don't test me Kasey" I can picture her trying to hold back.

"I got to go. Bye" I hang up before she could respond.

I sit up in my bed and set the phone back on the night stand. There is a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Hey, can I come in" I hear Jacob ask. "Yeah." He comes in looking stressed. "What's up" I ask. "My mother" he grumbles. "Mine too" I answer running a hand through my hair. "So I was thinking we should go through some of the details before they both call us again harassing us" he states. I nod, "Let me shower and get dressed." He walks back into the doorway, "Ill make us breakfast. Knight is already out back" Jacob leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

After spending twenty minutes going through her morning routine, I walk into the kitchen wearing jean shorts and a tank top. The smell of bacon instantly hits me. "Smells amazing" I say as I open the fridge and get a water bottle. "Tastes even better" Jacob chuckles. 

He serves up the plates and we sit down at the table. Already there was notepads and a computer. "So Ben will be my best man and the others will be the groomsmen" he states. "Bethany will be my maid of honor" I state. He stays silent waiting for me to continue, but I don't. I never let anyone get close to me besides Bethany and Knight.

"Do you have anyone else? If not I am sure Jessica, Belle wouldn't mind being bridesmaids. Also Nala can be flower girl" he rambles off. "Yeah, that would work. Nala would be so cute being the flower girl" I say with a big smile. "I'll have the guys draw straws or something to see who will be out" he chuckles. "Really" I laugh.  "Yeah, we did it with Ben's wedding. Plus if we have uneven bridesmaid and groomsmen, imagine how much we will hear from our parents" he rolls his eyes playfully. 

"Okay. Is there anything else we are suppose to figure out" I ask in between my bites of bacon. He nods, "My mom wants to know what you want." My brows furrow in confusion, "What do you mean?" He he leans in the back of the chair. "My mom knows this isn't ideal and would like you to pick a lot of the wedding stuff. Like flowers, colors, whether we write our own vows etc."