Chapter 21: Kasey

Jacob just left to meet with Ben's friend. Before he left he made sure the curtains were closed and that I would put the dead bolt lock on when he left. Its been an hour since he left and its making me more and more nervous every minute he his gone.

I wanted to call my dad and yell at him, but Jacob asked me not to make any calls. In case of them being able to hack into our phones. He actually turned my phone off. Now I'm currently sitting on the bed watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding while munching on a package of oreos. 

Another half an hour passed before there was knocking at the door. I slowly walked over to the door and peeked through the hole to see Jacob standing waiting. "Jacob?" "Kase let me in." I open the door and he comes in closing it behind him using the deadbolt. He walks over to the side table and open the drawer placing two hand guns in it. He then pulls out two knifes adding it into the drawer. 

"Sorry it took so long" he says as he sits on the bed while running his hand through his hair. "Get some rest Jacob, its been a long day" I tell him. He nods, but reaches out for me. I oblige and let him wrap his hands around me. He rests his head on my stomach. 

"Brandon and Grant will be here soon" he murmurs. "Okay." He then starts laying down but before I could go to the other bed  he pulls me on the bed in front of him. I chuckle, "who knew you were such the snuggler." He kisses behind me ear, "If our honeymoon didn't go so down hill, we would be doing a lot more then snuggling." I already know there is a smirk plastered on his face. 

TWO HOURS LATER

We wake up to Ben's phone vibrating. "Hello?" Ben answer the phone. "Yup. 256." He hangs up and sits up. "They are here" I ask. He nods. "Go to sleep, I'll open the door for them" I tell him. he hesitates but when I glare at him, he lays down. Within minutes he is in a deep sleep. 

A knock on the door alerts me that they are here. I walk over and look in the eye hole to see someone I did not know. I slowly back up knowing that I am shaking and when I make it to the bed I shake Jacob's foot harshly. He jerks up and looks at me. I point to the door. "Grant? Brandon" he whispers. I shake my head. "Shit" he mumbles. He slowly opens the drawer and pulls out a gun. He stands up and starts making his way to the door when there is another knock on the door. He finally wakes his way to it and peeks out the whole.

"Kasey its okay" Jacob says as he relaxes. I raise my brow not understanding how a strange man outside our door was okay. "Its Grant" he adds. "That is most defiantly not Grant" I tell him. He opens the door. "Grant did you really have to do a disguise, you scared the shit out of Kasey" Jacob groans as the mystery man walks in. "Told you" Brandon states as he follow him inside. "Hey, I though I looked good" Grant says gesturing to himself. 

"Nope. Defiantly look like a creeper" I state as I go and sit on the furthest bed. "Told you, you should've warned them" Brandon tells Grant. "Its not like I got shot" Grant shrugs. "Almost" I mumble. Grant looks between Jacob and me with a confused look. Jacob pulls the gun out from his waist band. "Damn."

"So any idea where this guy is" Jacob asks. "Yeah, Trey and Ben have been tracking him since he landed" Grant says. "Where is he" I ask. "Last we heard, he is at your honeymoon rental" Grant answers. I look at Jacob to see him clenching his fists. "Ben and Trey are they actually here" I ask. Jacob shakes his head no. "Actually they are" Brandon states. "What" Both Jacob and I say. 

"Matt is back home making sure everything is going with the court. Ben and Trey wanted to come help to get this over with. They should be on their way to the house you guys rented now" Grant explains. 

"Why did Ben not say he was coming" Jacob asks. Brandon shrugs. "He was hoping that the judge would make a court order but hasn't yet, so he came" Grant answers. I plop on my back, "This has got to be the worst honeymoon ever." 

"Hey at least I am here" Grant says cockily. "Oh trust me your not helping your case" I grumble. Jacob and Brandon laugh, while Grant pouts. The guys play card while I finish watching the movie. 

A few minutes later a phone goes off. This is good or bad. "Hello?" Jacob answers his phone on speaker. "He isn't here. He knows you guys aren't at the house. We lost him. Be prepared. We are heading your way" Ben says then hangs up.

"Dammit" Jacob grunts. Brandon drops a duffel bag on the bed. I didn't even notice that he brought it in the room earlier. He pulls out a variety of different guns passing them out between the three of them. He hold a gun towards me. I don't take it. Jacob walks over and takes it from Brandon. "The safety is on. Its just in case" he tells me. He shows me how to turn on and off the safety. 

"If anything happens Brandon get her to the stairs and out of here" Jacob says. Brandon just nods in understanding. I look at him pleading him not to separate from me, but he just gives me an apologetic smile. 

Grants phone goes off. "Matt just texted. Shit. The man just went into the lobby. He is taking the elevator." Grant opens the door and checks if the coast is clear. "Brandon now" Jacob says. Brandon grabs my hand and leads me out of the room and straight to the stairs. "What about them" I ask worriedly. "Don't worry. They are trained for this" he answers.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE! LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!