Chapter 19 PT2: Kasey

THERE IS A STEAMY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. I WILL WARN RIGHT BEFORE.

"Kasey, wake up." I slowly open my eyes to see Jacob standing with our carry on belongings. "We are there" I ask. "No we are here" he smirks. I roll my eyes and stand up stretching in the process. "So do I still not get to know where we are" I  ask as I follow him to the exit of the plane. "You will know in minute" he says without looking at me. I groan in irritation. 

We make it off the plane and head to the baggage area. I look around for a sign to give away where we are. "Any guesses?" "Hawaii?" He shakes his head no. "Bahamas?" "Nope." The baggage machine starts and we step forward looking for a luggage. Jacob grabs the bags and leads outside. When we make it outside I look around to still trying to figure it out. "Shit!" 

Jacob snaps his head in my direction looking at me worriedly. "What? What's wrong?" I laugh at his reaction. He shakes his head realizing me cursing wasn't about anything bad. "We are in Greece?" "Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner" he exclaims. I smack his shoulder playfully. 

"Let's go" he says gesturing to the cab that has parked in front of us. We climb into the car. "So where are we staying" I ask. "I rented a place" he explains. I nod. Jacob tells the driver the address. During the ride I look at the window taking in the scenery. After about thirty minutes of driving, the car pulls into a driveway.

I get out while Jacob pays the driver then gets the bags out of the car. Looking at the house, I was stunned. "Like?" I look to see Jacob standing next to me with the bags by his feet. "You went all out" I comment. He grins, "Only get married once. Why not go all out." He picks up the bags and walks to the front door. The door had a key pad that he put in a combination unlocking the door.

Following him in I am amazed at how homey it is. "Love this place already" I mumble. "I'm going to go put the bags in the room" Jacob says as he walks down a hall. I walk around the house touring the kitchen, dinning room, and living room. I walk down a different hall then Jacob did to find a movie room, office, and a indoor pool. Heading inside the pool room I notice they also have a sauna and hot tub. "Can't believe this. Luckily I know Knight is at home, otherwise I would never want to leave" I mutter. 

I walked to the other side of the pool and looked outside through the ceiling to floor windows. The house was located within eye sight of the beach. Jacob chose an amazing place. After a couple minutes contemplation I remove my sandals, shirt, and pants. I dive into the pool.

Coming up from the water I sigh in content. "Just couldn't wait, could ya?" I turn around to see Jacob leaning against the doorway into the room. I give him a sheepish smile. "Trust me I don't mind" he smirks. I realize what he means, "its not like it would cover more if I wore my bikini." He chuckles as he shakes his head, "No it would not."

I roll my eyes and swim towards him. "Help me out" I say extending my hand. "Done already?" "Yup" I say popping the p. He reaches his arms out to help me out, but before he could I yank on his arms and he flies toward me. I jump back far enough he doesn't land on me. He recovers  and looks at me, "You are so lucky I emptied my pockets!" I laugh, "You looked like you needed to cool off." He swims closer , but I move backwards until my back hits the other side of the pool. 

STEAMY SCENE BELOW!!!!!

"Did you really think you were going to get away with it" he smirks. "It would be cliche to kill me on our honeymoon" I shrug. His smirk increases, if that is even possible. I try to move to the side to get away, but he cages me between his arms. His hands placed on each side of me on the pool wall. 

"So why did you think that I need to cool off" he questions. "Oh come on. It was funny" I say dramatically. He was about to say something but not caring for the topic of the conversation I kiss him on the lips. Jacob stops in shock. "You always surprise me" he says softly. "Good."

I bite my lip feeling the sexual tension between us. Jacob eyes drop to my lips and he groans. I move my hand to his waist and slowly start moving his t shirt up. When I get to the point where I could reach any father he helps and tosses his outside the pool. It made a loud noise from is being soaked. I loop my fingers in his belt loop and have him move a little closer to me. He obliges and places his hands on my waist. Leaning forward I start trailing kisses along his neck. I hear him release a deep breath. 

'So that's the spot' I tell myself as I kiss the same spot. I release the bottom on his jeans and use the water to my advantage. I wrap my legs around his waist and use them to pull down his pants. Surprisingly his boxers follow. Jacob hisses as his grip on my waist tightens. He slowly moves his hands to my butt to support me better. He steps out of his jeans.

"Your killing me" he murmurs. I grind myself against him. He grabs my underwear and rips them off. "Jesus" I hiss. "I'll you hundreds more" he says then covers my lips with his. The kiss turns rough with need. His hands trail to my back and he slowly sides my bra off without breaking the kiss. He begins moving, but at this point I don't care. I feel him start taking the stairs and then leaves the pool room. He breaks the kiss and starts trailing the kisses along my jaw to my neck. 

Before I realize where we are, he places my on a bed. "God, how I love you" he whispers in my ear. I groan and push myself closer to him. "I love you Jacob." 

END STEAMY SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!