Chapter 18.

"Did I really miss Taco Tuesday?"
I was laying on my bed when I received the text message from Magnus. I had just arrived back home from my archery lesson and my whole body felt exhausted.
"Definitely🤣"
After I had responded to Magnus text message, I decided to take a quick shower and try to relax my muscles. I walked into the bathroom where I got undressed and when I was done, I stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. About twenty minutes later when I had washed my hair and my body, I stepped out of the shower. When my body was dry and I felt satisfied with my messy hair that was a little bit of everywhere, I walked back into my bedroom and laid myself down on my extremely comfortable bed.
"Can this day get any worse?😩"
I had received a new message from Magnus and as I read it, I couldn't keep the small smile off my lips. I felt actually a little bit sorry for him that he first had to go through detention with Raphael and as a bonus, he missed Taco Tuesday.
"Speaking of worse, how was detention? Did you have fun?🤗"
I didn't have to be beside Magnus to figure out that he was probably rolling his eyes as he received the text message from me.
"Best day of my life. Raphael and I braided each other's hair while we talked about fluffy unicorns🤢"
Magnus response made me let out a loud chuckle and if I'm going to be honest, it was truly a long time ago since I laughed by myself.
"Didn't I tell you not to make a scene about the whole thing?🧐"
Before I got the chance to see what Magnus answered, a loud knock on my bedroom door was heard.
- Alec, can I come in?
Izzy's voice sounded unusually happy and I could already picture the smile on her adorable face.
- Of course, I answered
The door opened and Izzy came into the room and sat down beside me on my bed. Her raven black hair was put up in a pony tale and she was already wearing her pink pyjamas.
- Are you okay? She asked and looked at me with a concerned face
- Yes, I answered and flashed her a quick smile that actually wasn't false
- That's really good to hear
- What about you? I asked
- I'm perfect. I just found out that I'm passing my math class and for some reason, I got highest grade in my class on the chemistry test we had last week, Izzy answered
- Wow, I'm impressed, I said which made Izzy let out a quiet chuckle
Her eyes came across my phone and before I knew it, she had taken it from my hands and were already scrolling through my messages.
- Oh my god, you guys are absolutely adorable, Izzy said and continued to smile like some kind of maniac
- I don't know what you're talking about, I answered and tried to take my phone back but Izzy was holding it in a extremely tight grip
- You really like him, don't you?
- Yeah, I stuttered and felt how my whole face turned into the same colour as a freaking tomato
- Why don't you go for it? I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen? Izzy asked and smiled
- He's straight, I answered
- How do you know that?
- Because he dated Camille for over a year and guess what? Homosexual people doesn't date the opposite gender, I answered and sighed
- I don't know, Alec. You can't decide someone's sexuality by their previously relationships, Izzy answered and dragged her hand carefully through my raven hair
- Maybe you're right
Izzy left my room a couple of minutes later and when I had assured myself that she was gone, I opened up my phone and looked at the text message that I had gotten.
"Raphael was actually the one who punched me first😆"
I can't seriously believe that Magnus Bane actually just used the kindergarten comeback.
"Wow, the kindergarten comeback. I actually thought you were better than that, Alexander😱"
I swear to god, if Magnus only knew what it did to me when he called me my my real name. He's the only one who still calls me Alexander but honestly, I wouldn't want it any other way. It doesn't sound right if someone else says it.
"Goodnight🤣"
I was too exhausted to wait for a response so I put my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep, dreaming about a wonderful man with raven hair and golden eyes.

// TBC \\

This sucks but I'm tired🙈