Chapter 46.

Magnus was already dressed and ready to leave when I woke up the next morning. His raven black hair was styled nicely on his pretty head and the beautiful clothes he wore fitted his muscles more than perfect. Today was the day that the two of us would fly all the way to Indonesia together and grab the few things that Magnus left behind when he returned to New York. Since I was short of money, Magnus had paid both of our tickets, even though I tried to convince him that I would find a way to pay for my own ticket. I won't lie, I was really nervous for the trip. Indonesia is very far away and I have never been a fan of flying. The fear of crashing into the big blue sea and getting eaten by sharks has always been in the back of my mind. The chances that something like that would happen is very small, but that doesn't mean that I'm not afraid. Fortunately, Magnus promised that he immediately would hold my hand if I would start showing any signs of fear and he wouldn't let go until I felt safe enough to be on my own.
- Good morning
Magnus angelic voice broke me out of my thoughts and when I turned my attention towards him, he looked at me with a wide smile on his lips.
- Good morning, I answered
He walked over to the bed where I still was laying and pressed a kiss to my lips that made me blush. I still can't believe that even the smallest of actions has such an affect on me.
- Are you sure that you want to come with me to Indonesia? I can always bring instead Cat if you're afraid, Magnus said and continued doing the thing he did before I woke up
- Magnus, I'm fine. I want to come with you and see where you grew up, I answered and sat up in the bed
I could see how my answer brought a small smile to his lips and that made me extremely happy. All I want is for  him to know that I really care about his past and that I'm interested in learning a lot more about him and where he was born.
- As you wish
I rolled my eyes dramatically and let out a quiet chuckle that I'm not sure if even Magnus actually could hear. Sometimes he really can be way too easy to persuade that it's hilarious.
He can always be very stubborn and that's exactly why I decided to leave the comfort of my bed before he at lest would try to drag me down on the floor again like he did the last time when I was being way too lazy. Minutes later I was also ready to leave and the two of us walked down the stairs and continued into the kitchen. Everyone in my family was still sleeping peacefully in their own rooms, but I wasn't very surprised. Our flight was pretty early and I would probably have been asleep too if it was someone else who would leave the country instead of me.
- Do you want some waffles? Magnus asked with a happy voice and walked over to the oven
- Duh, I answered and laughed
While Magnus made waffles for the two of us, I decided to be a nice boyfriend and make the table and when I was done and satisfied, I sat down on one of the many chairs.
- Waffles for my beautiful knight in shining armour, Magnus said and smirked when he placed some waffles on the plate in front of me
- What a gentleman, I answered and couldn't help myself but laugh
The two of us in silence and when every tasteful waffle that Magnus had made was gone, we put away the dishes and grabbed our bags. The taxi that would take the two us to the airport was already waiting for us outside so we took one last look at my house and then, we walked hand in hand out of the front door. The airport was filled with a lot of different people that probably would travel all around the world. I knew for sure that all of this would have given me a lot of anxiety if Magnus wasn't by my side, but he made it all better. Everything went smooth and when we finally sat on the airplane beside each other, it felt like I could breathe normally again. I knew that the worst part was still in front of me, but as long as Magnus was right next to me, I would survive it all. We didn't have to wait for too long and before I knew it, the plane left the ground and we flew through the sky.
- Are you okay? Magnus asked and I could hear on his usually calm voice that he was concerned about me
- I'm fine, I answered and pressed a quick kiss against his caramel cheek
Magnus smiled back to me, probably not very used that I showed affection in public, but I couldn't help it. I was actually really happy that we did this trip together and that I didn't have to be away from the love of my life.

// TBC \\

Q: Angst or fluff?🤔