Chapter 50.

Magnus looked at me with so much pain and devastation in is eyes that it made me feel sick to my stomach. Why can't I just for once in my life shut the hell up and not say the first thing that comes to my stupid brain? I keep messing up all the damn time and sooner or later, Magnus won't be able to keep forgive me anymore.
I won't lie, I'm actually terrified that Magnus one day will wake up and realise that I'm noting more than a anxious teenager with trust issues. When that day comes, he will leave me and probably never come back.
- Of course I want you to follow me back to New York, I answered
Instead of answering, Magnus only let out a loud sigh and kept walking like this stupid conversation never happened. I knew that he was hurt because I didn't put my trust in him, but I couldn't help it. Magnus has a family here in Indonesia and I don't him to make a stupid decision and miss them like crazy when he later returns back to New York again.
- Magnus, can't we talk about this?
I asked with a sad voice and stopped walking a few meters away from him
- There's nothing to talk about, Alec. I'm not going to leave you again, Magnus answered and kept walking 
- All I want is for you to be happy. You're always looking out for me, can't I do the same for once? I asked
- Alexander, I'm happy with you. Without you, I wouldn't be here
- Don't say that, I whispered and felt how my voice almost shattered
Magnus finally stopped walking and turned around so he was facing me and as his eyes met mine, I couldn't keep the tears from coming. All I want is for my beautiful boyfriend to be happy, but I'm not even sure that I can keep him truly happy anymore.
- Baby, please don't cry
Magnus walked up to me and pulled me in for a living hug which made me cry even harder. I'm not sure why I was crying, but it was like I couldn't stop the tears from coming.
- Alexander, I understand that you want me to be happy with my family, but you're my family now. I love you, Magnus whispered and pressed a kiss against my forehead
- I love you too, I whispered back
We embraced each other for what felt like an eternity and when I had stopped crying, Magnus let go of me and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion that it almost made me start crying again. I don't know what was going on inside of my head, but it was like all of my emotions were having their own mental breakdown.
- You and I are both going to return back home to New York tomorrow, Magnus said and smiled as we broke the kiss since air was very necessary
- I wouldn't want it any other way
I pressed a quick kiss on his pink lips and thereafter, we kept walking side by side with our hands tangled to each other's. Magnus showed me around for awhile and when we had been outside for a few hours, the two of us decided to return back to the house since it was time for lunch. Evelyn had already cooked waffles when we walked into the kitchen and she sat around the table with Bella and Katie on each side of her. This time Bella didn't come running towards Magnus, but I think that's mostly because she had her mouth stuffed with waffles and not because she suddenly didn't care anymore.
- Welcome back. How was the walk? Evelyn asked and smiled at us
- It was very good. Everything here is so extremely beautiful, I answered
- It's our own heaven, Evelyn said
We sat down around the table and ate the waffles that was left. Just like yesterday, the food tasted heavenly and I would honestly miss all of this when we're back in New York again. When the food was gone and we had helped Evelyn with the dishes, Mags and I went back to our bedroom and started packing the things we had brought with us and Magnus also packed the things that he had left behind the first time he came here.
- Is this a picture of you? I asked
I was looking through a box that I found under the bed when I came across a picture of a pretty child.
- Yeah, Magnus said and laughed
I kept looking through a few pictures when I suddenly saw a picture that made me want to start crying again. The picture was of a young Magnus and beside him stood his mother.
- That's the last photo we took before she died, Magnus said and when I turned around, I saw the pain in his beautiful crystal eyes
- She was so beautiful, I answered
- Yeah, she really was one of heavens most beautiful angels, Magnus said
I put the picture back down and walked over to where Magnus sat on the bed. I pulled him in for a hug and felt how his whole body relaxed.
- I love you, Magnus
- I love you too, Magnus answered and pressed a kiss on my cheek

// TBC \\

Did you guys really think that I would let them fight again? That's not going to happen🙈

Our favourite coupe deserves nothing more than happiness

I love you guys and thanks for always supporting me❤️

STAY AWESOME

-Mathilda

50 chapters😍 Can you guys believe it? I know I can't