s i x

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓—𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥—

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
—𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥—

DAWN SAT WITH Bexley in the training room. Later on that night, after Poe had left Bexley, the two girls had unexpectedly met. Dawn was studying a map when Bexley entered the quiet room, hoping to make up for skipping training earlier that day. Dawn had noticed her presence, gesturing for the blonde to sit down next to her with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Dawn questions her. "I thought you would be with Poe before he leaves."

"He needs to rest," Bexley shrugs. "What about you- why are you here so late?"

"I was scheduled to come in here to train with Spencer, but he ditched," she explains. "So I decided to study instead of wasting my time."

"Did you get the chance to speak with General Organa?" Bexley asks.

"Yes, actually," her eyes light up as she places the map aside. "She's going to talk with Poe and the other pilots to change the mission. Instead of investigating the sights and asking the survivors further questions on the ship they saw, we'll be looking for the ship before it attacks again."

"But you can't get to the First Order to track and follow it," the blonde says hesitantly.

"That doesn't mean we can't figure out where they're going to be next," Dawn insists, pulling the map out again. "The general gave me a map and told me to track every one of their recent attacks. If there's any specific order or route they're aiming for, I'll be able to figure it out soon."

Red dots were scarcely placed over the map of Takodana, each dot in a place where the First Order had already attacked. But Bexley couldn't see any kind of pattern, which confused her even further.

"Wait, why isn't there a pattern?" she asks.

"That's the problem," the brunette sighs, showing her a packet of papers that were laying at her side. "I've plotted everything with the information that General Organa gave to me, but there is no pattern. It's just random attacks."

"How far back are these attacks?" Bexley takes the papers, flipping through the dates.

"They started with the first attack— two weeks ago," she replies.

"You need more records from the general, there has to be more attacks from before these," Bexley says. "Then bring the map and the other records to the cafeteria tomorrow."

"Do you think . . . do you think that there were intentional bombings from the first order before their weapons were stolen?"